Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Did anybody else get 2 emails from Union?

Wifey got her first email for the Desert Moss this morning, she checked out and got the order confirmation.
Later in the afternoon she got another email and was able to check out again, and received another order confirmation. This time with a different order number.

She only entered once
My girl did. Entered once for Taupe Haze and got 2 different order emails. Both shipped too

I hit on the Desert Moss. Got the invoice email around 8p Est today, I was pretty surprised because I thought my entry didn't fully go through. Back of my mind I sort of want the Taupe but when I was filling the raffle I just ended up choosing the Desert Moss It probably worked in my favor since im sure everyone is after the Taupe more I probably wouldn't have won those. With that said, I'm grateful to just hit anything.

Lmao I rage copped the socks from Japan when I didn't have a pair. And I just got opped an invoice for the moss pair. I'm bout to be insufferable this summer.
Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 8.11.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 11.19.09 PM.png

There’s no rhyme or reason to this chaos. People hitting twice when entering once, links being purchased, botters with multiple Ws, 4 raffle winners announced at a time over several days. *bangs head on table in frustration then checks email again*

I can deal with not catching a W and people cheating the system and get multiples, but when somebody signs up only once and gets sent TWO invoices, that's when you gotta look at the release like WTF?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom