Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Smh. I missed out on that deal of my off noirs + amm 3s + $200 cash for the taupe haze.

That's less than what taupe haze is going for on stockx.

Screenshot_20210626-225828_StockX.jpg

You made the right call, these are gonna start to dip come Tuesday.

I dunno if that holds, think it will go down

Even if it does stay at that price, it don't matter. The Off-Noir Union4s and AMM3s alone are better looking than the Taupe Haze Union 4. Resale value shouldn't have any effect on how dope a sneaker is.

Some a-hole in my local area selling full size run links for $200 a pop with no guarantee of a successful checkout.

union is changing up security features and such on their end so I’d be weary of buying any links today unless it’s pay after success or refunds are guaranteed

so, what was wrong with the original format of the release if the last one was so successful. & touted to be extremely successful by both jordan brand & union, with all the security updates they did & all. why did they move to this raffle mess in the first place, the 1st 2 releases i said to trust in chris gibbs & company, i still believe.. but my faith is wavering, lol.

so, what was wrong with the original format of the release if the last one was so successful. & touted to be extremely successful by both jordan brand & union, with all the security updates they did & all. why did they move to this raffle mess in the first place, the 1st 2 releases i said to trust in chris gibbs & company, i still believe.. but my faith is wavering, lol.
I think it cost a lot so that’s why they don’t do it every drop

For EA winners … are y’all LA people?

I’m trying to understand what the common thread for EA wins is. I live like 3 miles from Union so wondering if that had anything to do with it 🤔.
Pretty sure relative geographic location to Union's store had nothing to do with it. I live less than a mile away and on the same street. I aint get **** so far. It seems like far fewer LA peeps have hit on this release than either of the other two, raffles or EA. I've seen very few raffle W's from LA folks aside from the people flexing multiple pairs for sale b/c they used a raffle bot.

Pretty sure relative geographic location to Union's store had nothing to do with it. I live less than a mile away and on the same street. I aint get **** so far. It seems like far fewer LA peeps have hit on this release than either of the other two, raffles or EA. I've seen very few raffle W's from LA folks aside from the people flexing multiple pairs for sale b/c they used a raffle bot.
Same here. I don‘t live very far from the Union store and I haven’t gotten 💩

Back
Top Bottom