Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Chris Gibbs deserves 5 consecutive RKOs

C9650B91-7069-488B-850C-F6AAAE15214A.jpeg

few chokeslams wouldn’t hurt either

I know cynicism is at an all time high but I feel like it wouldn’t be out of bounds for there to be a round of cancellations and then a restock. Not saying it’ll catch everyone but all these errors and bot winners are wild … bot winners and double invoices aren’t in the clear until they get shipped 🤷‍♂️
Lots of doubles/etc have seemed to ship already

I'm a size 14 so I might as well call it a day. Well, they got em into the hands of resellers which must've been their goal, so for that, I salute Union, I guess.

I'm a size 14 so I might as well call it a day. Well, they got em into the hands of resellers which must've been their goal, so for that, I salute Union, I guess.
Same. I was hoping the taupes wouldn’t turn out like the guavas for us size 14 folks but looks like that’s the case. I don’t need them that bad.

Haven't been itt much. What did I miss?

Somebody posted their winning text from Union with their checkout link and then somebody else in here snatched the link to checkout.
Bots coming up huge on the global raffle - to the point where people are selling checkout links.
People entering the raffle once, but get to buy multiples because Union sent them multiple invoices (with different order numbers).

Somebody posted their winning text from Union with their checkout link and then somebody else in here snatched the link to checkout.
Bots coming up huge on the global raffle - to the point where people are selling checkout links.
People entering the raffle once, but get to buy multiples because Union sent them multiple invoices (with different order numbers).
So bots entered thousands of times and got enough W's to sell the links?

e
I’m betting that more wins will come in the evening/tonight.. don’t give up

I gave up. I already set aside shoes to trade for the Desert Moss probably next week or so. I already bought the hoodie to match it. Hopefully it dips to under $500, so I can trade less shoes for it.

And let's not forget that some people were too broke to buy even one pair that won and sold their link to someone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom