Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Union could have saved themselves all this grief if they had worked through the issue of people not being able to receive texts/emails to verify. Instead, and correct me if I am wrong, they went ahead and accepted all entries regardless of verifications. This made it a field day for raffle bots.

Seeing how this has all gone so far, I suspect they don’t give a damn.
Nah international phones didn’t have to do verification. That’s how the raffle bots cooked

1624997732858.png

our nation turns its lonely eyes to you
woo woo woo

Quessing he also rocks his own brand as a legit "walking maketing tool" Plus why spend your money when you get it for free. Most super wealthy people dont waste money on clothes. Steve Jobs for example, dude was worth unreal amounts of money and prob rocked a $30 fit everyday. My father was an accountant for some super weathy people and he told me if you saw some of these dudes walking down the street you would think they were broke by the way they dressed, but had millions in the bank.

Quessing he also rocks his own brand as a legit "walking maketing tool" Plus why spend your money when you get it for free. Most super wealthy people dont waste money on clothes. Steve Jobs for example, dude was worth unreal amounts of money and prob rocked a $30 fit everyday. My father was an accountant for some super weathy people and he told me if you saw some of these dudes walking down the street you would think they were broke by the way they dressed, but had millions in the bank.

Steve Jobs who wore a plain black $175 Issey Miake turtleneck everyday? Yeah, ight.
Ya keep believing that myth about rich people not wearing expensive clothes, just cuz there's no branding or physical logos on it doesn't mean it isn't designer.

Same with Mark Zuckerburg and his $400 Brunello Cucinelli grey tees

Nah international phones didn’t have to do verification. That’s how the raffle bots cooked

International still had to verify via email with a credit card. Unless that was also removed. The process was equally painful I recall reading online that some couldn’t get the email verification link to work as it did not have fields to input credit card details.

one of my friend's pair got cancelled. Don't know the reason why lol.

I say cancel them all and re-do the whole release. Cancel those paid links so these people that bought them know better not to buy them again next time around lol

dang What the email say?

Onion played themselves with their tent and travel clothes. Resellers ain’t coppin none of it to go with their 20’s plus pairs. It bit themselves in the ahh cuz they woulda sold a lot more of the gear if real people woulda copped.
o wale 🧅.
congratulations YALL played yall selves.

Lol @ this, you know how much money they cleared on shipping alone? UPS rates when your a contracted business is DIRT, it should be around $8-$11 dollars.

Yea they raked everybody over the coals on this one. $25 to move 5 miles in my case, should have given the in store people a pickup option.

dudes a billionaire he can wear whatever he wants but is literally always in JB gear… you see lebron sporting lebron nike gear all the time? Quote me next time the response gon be faster
The difference is Mike can’t dress, knows it, and doesn’t care. Bron can’t dress, knows it, and hired a stylist.

Back
Top Bottom