Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

A fair shot to enter is not the same as a fair shot to win.

and even the Entering part wasn’t all that fair; I know a few people personally that never got a text to complete the entry. I even told them about the no dashes thing and they still didn’t get a text back.

if yall are looking for the silver lining, i dont think anyone who ordered pairs this weekend got a shipping confirmation. still might be cancels in the future

Damn it I still ain’t get shipping from Nike

anyone else still have this problem

prolly gonna get cancelled, this has been happening a lot with hyped releases they oversell and send people discounts and credits, my homie got a 15% and a $100 bucks for the p rods. Did you pick 2 day air so your order gets moved up in the queue

Union could have saved themselves all this grief if they had worked through the issue of people not being able to receive texts/emails to verify. Instead, and correct me if I am wrong, they went ahead and accepted all entries regardless of verifications. This made it a field day for raffle bots.

Seeing how this has all gone so far, I suspect they don’t give a damn.

Shoulda only been open for 30 mins however they had so many pairs that they were scared they wouldn’t sell out so left it for two hours

They should just cancel everything and invest the time and resources to do a proper release... a lot of us got screwed over.

I’m glad Nike recommends these for me knowing I took a Big L
51CD8F59-6CCF-44BD-B60F-340ADFCDF235.jpeg

To be honest, I’d wear my own brand of stuff if I never needed to pay a single cent for it (i’m assuming Jordan does not need to pay for anything from his own JB line).

Billionaire or not, everyone likes free stuff.

How wasn't it fair? You've seen screen shots with people with 20+ wins because they probably entered hundreds of times. People are selling links, and you're asking how wasn't it fair?

If we play Monopoly and I'm cheating by stealing from the bank or going past your property and win, it was fair because I let you play and you had a chance?

You're missing my point, the post I commented on put blame on Union, and not the losers who cheated. Union made it fair...the buyers changed the game.

Y’all be seeing Kyrie sporting kyrie tees all the time? Lol the F, Mike is literally always photographed in JB gear even when he is out and about

Mike figured out his own personal brand decades ago…He was always billboarding something, even back in the day…If you look he’s always wearing Oakley shades behind that lifetime contract they gave him back in the 90’s…Guarantee he’s got the Hanes undaroos and MJ cologne on too 😂

Lol @ “ quote me next time, the response would be faster”

Bruh please lol. U commented right after my comment, Tf?

Anyway, Kyrie doesn’t have his own company/brand. Nor does Lebron. So that comparison was a bit of a reach.

Mike is Jordan Brand…I would expect to see him in nothing else, unless it’s a suit or somethin like that.

Those prob JB too lowkey.

Back
Top Bottom