Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

DB203936-CB2E-45F9-9528-67264457ACA5.jpeg
70DC19FD-E7C3-485D-888E-86F52C60BEFA.jpeg

I’m rolling with these laces for a while. I’m a fan.

My pair came in a few days back. On July 4th I bought an invoice because if Union is not going to do anything to stop it, might as well join in. I really do not see how Chris Gibbs should be viewed any differently than Marcus Jordan. I’d encourage Chris to tattoo Orange on his forehead to never forget that at one time he had the entire sneaker world praising his name and Union, but all of that was lost with this drop (to me personally, folks ain’t gotta agree)

with that being said, sitting here watching the HR derby and decided to throw on the Metallic Purple 1’s laces to see how these look (I switch laces in peace, no need to flame if you don’t like ☺️🙈💜). Man I hate the process of re-lacing the original laces 🤪

One more thing, I’d rock OG color-ways before any of the Union 4s, but, I can appreciate what Chris attempted to do with his take on the 4s. I’m good with my small Union collection. My fav is still the blue 1s 💙
17F4F976-535C-441E-8542-ADFEF9AFB293.jpeg
2A4C868B-7EB7-4A94-B780-BB3CE8904EDA.jpeg
CD3A7A57-DCA8-4E18-ABBA-B97460DBF19F.jpeg
21CDE792-EE27-49E9-962B-96D763876999.jpeg

Idk 🤷‍♀️ if there is any lace swap that can redeem a mustard colored shoe for me. Bred 4s are the same price as these just saying.
These shoes are emblematic of where sneaker culture is more than any release ever. A radical weird color way that sells for double retail on resale just because it’s different, not better, that gets backdoored like crazy and hacked with fake invoices.
Game is so ridic.
That said I hope everyone that talked themselves into these wears them to death. Or maybe you loved them @ first sight….😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
My pair came in a few days back. On July 4th I bought an invoice because if Union is not going to do anything to stop it, might as well join in. I really do not see how Chris Gibbs should be viewed any differently than Marcus Jordan. I’d encourage Chris to tattoo Orange on his forehead to never forget that at one time he had the entire sneaker world praising his name and Union, but all of that was lost with this drop (to me personally, folks ain’t gotta agree)

with that being said, sitting here watching the HR derby and decided to throw on the Metallic Purple 1’s laces to see how these look (I switch laces in peace, no need to flame if you don’t like ☺🙈💜). Man I hate the process of re-lacing the original laces 🤪

One more thing, I’d rock OG color-ways before any of the Union 4s, but, I can appreciate what Chris attempted to do with his take on the 4s. I’m good with my small Union collection. My fav is still the blue 1s 💙
17F4F976-535C-441E-8542-ADFEF9AFB293.jpeg
2A4C868B-7EB7-4A94-B780-BB3CE8904EDA.jpeg
CD3A7A57-DCA8-4E18-ABBA-B97460DBF19F.jpeg
21CDE792-EE27-49E9-962B-96D763876999.jpeg

How much did you pay for an invoice? Should've just done the same thing :smh:
Sucks to play fair only to get told to kick rocks.

Idk 🤷‍♀️ if there is any lace swap that can redeem a mustard colored shoe for me. Bred 4s are the same price as these just saying.
These shoes are emblematic of where sneaker culture is more than any release ever. A radical weird color way that sells for double retail on resale just because it’s different, not better, that gets backdoored like crazy and hacked with fake invoices.
Game is so ridic.
That said I hope everyone that talked themselves into these wears them to death. Or maybe you loved them @ first sight….😂🤣😂🤣

The Moss pair is a complete joke. People will buy/hype anything with a collab attached to it.

Taupes were finally just delivered. They're okay, but I don't think they're as good as either of the guavas or off-noirs, or even the moss which based on photos at least try to do something interesting even if they're polarizing. The taupes are too brown a shade and I think they would have looked a lot better as a lighter one in tandem with the other colors. Just my opinion which probably isn't helped by how tainted this release feels.

Taupes were finally just delivered. They're okay, but I don't think they're as good as either of the guavas or off-noirs, or even the moss which based on photos at least try to do something interesting even if they're polarizing. The taupes are too brown a shade and I think they would have looked a lot better as a lighter one in tandem with the other colors. Just my opinion which probably isn't helped by how tainted this release feels.
Your opinion helps me. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom