Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

My invoice was from 6/26. Just received my pair on 7/9. Not mad at all. Glad I was able to hit the raffle. Desert Moss is way better in person than I thought they would be.
310CC70C-110E-4D43-9252-4D26749F7381.jpeg

Dam got a late invoice for desert moss but accidentally used the wrong card (did not have sufficient funds) on the invoice. I added funds a few hours later when I realize the mistake I had made. Anyone know how something like this usually turns out?

It’s only a pre authorization until it ships. If you checked out, got the confirmation, youre good.

I’d be upset if my box was crushed. But I’d rather have the pair than not. For reference, in-store Taupe that I paid for on 6/22 didn’t arrive until 7/8. Just be patient and wait.

Dam got a late invoice for desert moss but accidentally used the wrong card (did not have sufficient funds) on the invoice. I added funds a few hours later when I realize the mistake I had made. Anyone know how something like this usually turns out?

This reminds of a dude that camped out a week for Air Yeezy 1s and didn’t have any money on his multiple CCs. He could have worked a week and had the shoes instead of the “walk of shame.” At least his gf, walked away with a pair in her size.

you dont even have to use the same card you entered the raffle with.

Back
Top Bottom