Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

You don’t do social media but you think you can accurately define social media and also think NT should operate like social media. Naw.

No ... Social media wasn’t the greatest example or phrase to use in that instance. I’m not a social media contributor, but I do look at Sneaker/Sports news and update pages as I’m sure you do as well. My point is this is a similar idea of posting Our views and opinions, whether positive or negative, online. And most likely, a lot of people here do use social media outlets to voice their pleasure or displeasure, but come in here complaining about someone not liking the shoe like they do. Let’s not be hypocritical.

I’ll keep it simple. We should strive to be better than the average social media troll. There’s a way to express not liking a sneaker without insulting other members or calling things “trash.” State why you don’t like a sneaker, and then keep it moving so that people who do like it can enjoy it in peace.

Yeah to even say GRs are boring is such a hypebeast thing to say. I wish there were more GR OG releases.

I’m definitely gonna try for the black Reverse Dunk hoodie. All the clothes are solid IMO, I personally wouldn’t wear a lot of the pieces but they’re still solid.

Pricing for apparel

I love, own, and wear plenty of GRs. I never stated all GRs are boring, nice strawman. My assertion is that some NT members seem adverse to ANY collab that is a little unique (materials, colors). So their closets are probably boring, being full of ONLY GRs, the same few models and colorways. THAT is what is boring, not every GR unilaterally. I enjoy diversity, which means GRs, collabs, simple clean colorways, crazy colorways, etc.

I hate swap meet screenprinted sweaters and shirts.

Baby blue shorts look fire tho....

Can all those in love with these 4s please AT THE VERY LEAST... admit these are a huge drop off from the Union 1s??

Can all those in love with these 4s please AT THE VERY LEAST... admit these are a huge drop off from the Union 1s??
Apples and oranges imo. Def like the 1s better. But if the second set was also ones then we can do a drop off or not fairly imo

Apples and oranges imo. Def like the 1s better. But if the second set was also ones then we can do a drop off or not fairly imo

In terms of execution, color blocking, creativity, OG design techniques, etc. you can definitely compare apples to apples as far as those areas of design, in relation to the 1 against the 4.

And that’s part of it as well. I didn’t expect these to LIVE UP to the 1. The 4 just never will in general. But, to not even make it a quarter of the way there, with such buildup to this, is disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom