Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Jacket is cool, not a fan of the pants or the shorts though just not my style.

I'll fight someone for these though lol
Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 1.12.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 1.14.38 PM.png

prob cop the reverse dunk tee and Flying high hoodie. Wish the autograph tee was black on the front side

8E27F210-4A40-4884-A9E1-74DD69A9C335.jpeg

Finally Zooms on feet, they look good to me

Also yellow laces on the guavas look craaaazy. Idk why it just works
BAFE08B6-8606-4B7D-95E8-A290E8675516.jpeg

Pink hoodie is sick.
Man I wonder how this release will pan out. Willing to drive to LA for this

That jumpshot graphic lowkey weird though if you don't know the context :lol:

really? Think people would see the jumpman logo and associate it with basketball/Jordan... I mean the Jumpman logo is basically as known as the swoosh at this point

Man let's be real, ain't nobody going for them Deltas and Zoom 92s first :lol:
Those two are gonna be the "Oh ****, the 4s sold out. Let me try to buy these instead." They should price those at $300 for all the rage coppers :lol:

I remember being blocked as a bot last time around, but I don't remember this stuff about a fake link. How did people know if they were on the right site or not?

Fake site wouldn't let people process payment no matter what.
Fake site wasn't secure while the real one was. If you entered through the splash page it should've taken you directly to the secure site.

This is why garbage like this keeps selling out and reselling. People just eat up anything. These IVs are butt-ugly no matter what you tell yourself.
Last time I checked, what is and isn’t ugly is 100% subjective. If you don’t like them, cool. But if all you want to add is your poor attempts at denigrating those of us that do, doscinco doscinco beat me to it but you can easily unsubscribe.

Back
Top Bottom