Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Pic from in the theater last night…

BD79CE7B-37D9-4FB5-B63D-BFFAA2F1642A.jpeg
Camo makes anything look good lol

Anyone size down half a size on these? I’m really thinking about saving myself $400 and going with a 10.5 instead of my true 11. My mosses feel like they have some room in 11 but I’m still kinda weary

Anyone size down half a size on these? I’m really thinking about saving myself $400 and going with a 10.5 instead of my true 11. My mosses feel like they have some room in 11 but I’m still kinda weary
I size down on my taupes the fit is a little snug 👌🏾 but not a huge difference from my actual size 11, plus I like to wear a force field when I go down a size. I know that it might be weird to some ppl… but do you own any 10.5s ? if so I think you’ll be fine

I size down on my taupes the fit is a little snug 👌🏾 but not a huge difference from my actual size 11, plus I like to wear a force field when I go down a size. I know that it might be weird to some ppl… but do you own any 10.5s ? if so I think you’ll be fine

I don’t currently own any but If I can break them in and make it work I will! Not trying to drop $1k+ on them

yeah man these moss pics definitely looking better than TAUPES (edit: not guavas). would love one of those supposed invoices today :nerd:
Guava (special)
Noir (great)
Moss (very good)
Taupe (not bad, just boring)

Honestly, the only reason I don’t get rid of the Taupes is because I enjoy owning the whole set.

People wont admit it but majority will say Taupe is better because it goes for more (in terms of resell/value). Value dictates people's taste in shoes, a shoe looks better when its worth more. Take that away and compare the two, Moss definitely looks better imo.

People wont admit it but majority will say Taupe is better because it goes for more (in terms of resell/value). Value dictates people's taste in shoes, a shoe looks better when its worth more. Take that away and compare the two, Moss definitely looks better imo.
It’s a good set imo, just like the first set was. The taupe is simpler and less eye catching but it looks great on foot. I agree that the moss is better looking though. Definitely showcases the design and panels the best out of the 4 pairs.

I think its just that the taupes are the more “neutral”
colorway of the two. It doesn’t matter to me because I don’t generally go to extremes to match but a lot of sneaker people do. I’m sure Grey is a way more present color in most peoples closets as opposed to mustard

I think its just that the taupes are the more “neutral”
colorway of the two. It doesn’t matter to me because I don’t generally go to extremes to match but a lot of sneaker people do. I’m sure Grey is a way more present color in most peoples closets as opposed to mustard
This is why I went with off noirs and taupes

Back
Top Bottom