Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

301CBA48-BE44-482B-8C96-530D189A5660.jpeg

so i finally picked up my taupe haze from my friend who won for me from union.

I have a size 8.5, but what is the best way to trade this down to an 8? is it best to try to resell and repurchase from stockx or something like that? what are the chances of me getting a fake from those reseller sites?

I have a size 8.5, but what is the best way to trade this down to an 8? is it best to try to resell and repurchase from stockx or something like that? what are the chances of me getting a fake from those reseller sites?

Can't you add an insole and wear it since it's a .5 difference? I'd rather do that than deal with all these resale sites and worry about getting a fake or super perfects or whatever they're called.

Last edited:

Sell em to me and buy your size

I thought my 10.5 in Guava's fit kinda big so I got a 10 in the Off Noir and regretted it. The 10 was tight as hell. Just my 2 cents before you make a move.

Back
Top Bottom