Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Union really hit it out of the park with these if for no other reason that
4BA7EAC0-DA2A-4D39-AA99-280C212CFE5A.gif

No 2 opinions are the same! 😂

Someone posted pics of Noirs with white laces and they looked hard. Might do it myself. I put the gold laces in them but not really feeling the look.
Ever since I put the split laces from my Black Toe Union 1s (I rock my Union 1s with the yellow laces, and I think it looks great due to all the yellow on the edges of the panels) in my Noirs, I haven’t looked back. If I ever change, I’m just gonna go back to the black laces. Can’t take credit for thinking of this, as someone here shared it a while ago. IMO it goes great with the yellowed outsole and cream/sail color of the folded over tongue.
DE6D7732-723F-4763-9098-016FA8E0B63E.jpeg

Ever since I put the split laces from my Black Toe Union 1s (I rock my Union 1s with the yellow laces, and I think it looks great due to all the yellow on the edges of the panels) in my Noirs, I haven’t looked back. If I ever change, I’m just gonna go back to the black laces. Can’t take credit for thinking of this, as someone here shared it a while ago. IMO it goes great with the yellowed outsole and cream/sail color of the folded over tongue.

That does look pretty good but my brain just can’t accept Union Jordan 1 laces in a Union Jordan 4. It just feels wrong. But glad you’re enjoying them, that’s all that matters.

That lace option works very well if the tongue is still folded down :nthat:

I still rock my noirs with red laces btw you haters! Lol

Shot around and played a bit in them tonight too!
Late to the game but after going back about 50 pages or so, the one pic that made the noirs desirable to me was that pic with the red laces, and Im never one to swap laces.....in the end copped the taupes though.

Got my guavas in today (from project blitz) and now I just need the taupe haze in a size 12 for under 1150 after taxes fees shippin and all. I don’t do stockx or goat after a couple bad experiences unfortunately. On to the hunt to complete the set!

Back
Top Bottom