Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

yeah just me complaining since i won’t be able to get out of work to stop by the store but it really shouldn’t be that hard to eliminate entries if you take out all that aren’t from the LA county zip code

on the other hand though, locals do get a better chance of getting the W if they can stop by and enter the raffle. i’m feeling confident all that stop by today/tomorrow should be successful with copping
I hope the locals who intend on wearing eat brother!

Line went pretty fast. If you don’t have an id with an LA county zip code they are going to give you a hard time.

Edit:Some of the neighbor’s were taking pictures, but they are always mad.

Line went pretty fast. If you don’t have an id with an LA county zip code they are going to give you a hard time.

Edit:Some of the neighbor’s were taking pictures, but they are always mad.

Damn. Hopefully they let me enter. Lived in L.A my whole life, just moved to Anaheim last year and update my DL. But I still work for the County of Los Angeles. So hopefully my work ID works. We’ll see.

Damn. Hopefully they let me enter. Lived in L.A my whole life, just moved to Anaheim last year and update my DL. But I still work for the County of Los Angeles. So hopefully my work ID works. We’ll see.

Im in Irvine and I was able to enter in. They didnt give me a hard time

20200820_090337.jpg
20200820_090344.jpg

So union makes it confusing on the IG Post..is this raffle open for all that has CA ID or is it just people who line in LA county

Back
Top Bottom