Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Not the white cement and black red though.

thats a easy fix

83e602a65040f456441557f1f97bf09adf573662.gifv

I hope so! Are you going tomorrow?
Yeah, I'm going to try to go early. I can see this raffle getting shutdown if the crowd gets to big. The neighbors in the area don't like putting up with the crowds and they got Undefeated to shut down their in-person raffles.

Yeah, I'm going to try to go early. I can see this raffle getting shutdown if the crowd gets to big. The neighbors in the area don't like putting up with the crowds and they got Undefeated to shut down their in-person raffles.

This. The neighborhood hates when people are lined up around the block and into that residential neighborhood. I was at the UNDFTD raffle about 10 people away from the front door when police shut it down. Was out there for hours smh. Not sure I want to do that again.

This. The neighborhood hates when people are lined up around the block and into that residential neighborhood. I was at the UNDFTD raffle about 10 people away from the front door when police shut it down. Was out there for hours smh. Not sure I want to do that again.

For the TS1? Same. Waited over an hour, finally was near the front and then they shut it down! My brothers and I were with our dog (cute white terrier), we probably crossed paths.

Back
Top Bottom