Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

lmao at people who were talking about that 2k resell price couple weeks ago. Everyone knew prices weren't gonna hold. Honestly, I'm just gonna take my chance on saturday, but don't have the need to drop resell if I strike out. Not like those undefeated kobes

I expect the same outcome as the Travis Scott 6 compare to the TS 1.

they will dip to 600 come the global release

that’s fair. Checking the bids is a tell tell for me there’s 1-2 high value bids over 1k (in a 13) after that it dwindled down to 650-800

I expect the same outcome as the Travis Scott 6 compare to the TS 1.

they will dip to 600 come the global release

Exactly. There's no way these stay at even close to the Union 1 resale prices. These will drop quickly. People not crazy about these CWs, and kids don't be chasing 4s like that.

Right now resellers trying to get as many suckers as possible before the inevitable drop.

you mean kids don't be chasing 3's, 5's, and 6's like that. Because most of the collab 4's are high as hell on the resell market lol

Don't hold your breath. I have a feeling these will settle out around 1300 ish mainly because of the previous 1 drop and the recent OW 4s

OW 4 are a women exclusive, sizes 10+ are always higher on the resale prices.

and let be honest the OW are a better colorway than these.

OW 4 are a women exclusive, sizes 10+ are always higher on the resale prices.

and let be honest the OW are a better colorway than these.

OW def a better CW but almost certain those were and will be more available than Unions. Regardless, prices will dip and then go right back up. It all will depend how Union rolls out the global drop because if its Frenzy again chop that L up

These are definitely going to decrease exponentially, it took time for the 1s to reach to the price it is at now.

LMAO dude claiming these settle at 1400 after the drop must have a couple pairs he trying to move for top dollar. These gonna have the same result as the TS6. 1k out the gate and get down to 5-600 with some time. Don't be like me, I was a sucker who bought TS6 at 1k lol. Never doing that again

The Union 1s were 600+ at the start, but the 4s may never go that low with resellers expecting a price comparable to how the 1s are currently priced at 1000+.
We'll see what happens when all the releases are done.

its hard to tell with all the covid factors in play......decreased production numbers, jacked up logistics, people at home wanting to spend money, people at home getting into the reselling/botting game, etc.

hard to gauge this release to any other previous release.

its hard to tell with all the covid factors in play......decreased production numbers, jacked up logistics, people at home wanting to spend money, people at home getting into the reselling/botting game, etc.

hard to gauge this release to any other previous release.

Good points. I could see if these dropped between April-July when the money train was rolling for a lot of people and the assumption was that there would be an extension through December. That was resale gold rush times. All that is at a halt now for most Americans and the corona balling no longer feasible with the money stopped but rent continuing to be due.

Will be interesting to see how things play out with the next few hype releases. GR pandemonium already slowing down.

Back
Top Bottom