Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I just hope manual users have a fair shot this Saturday, but it seems like the bot game has grown so much so idk what to expect.
were you here for the union 1's?

that was a **** show

people were online for hours, left with nothing

some left with both pairs

multiple pairs

or somehow just getting 1

I wouldn't with that release on no one :lol:

it was chaotic because of the fake site and the real site. Some manuals was able to cop because of the fake site stopping some bots. Yeah some manual people got caught as casualty being stuck on fake sites themselves. But if the fake site wasn't put up as a rouse, bots would've taken all the stock on the real site.

Am I in the same thread? People were calling these trash since page 1 but seems like everyone copped a pair :lol:

what that mean? It’s a rare LA only release. Why wouldn’t someone in the county at least try? Quick buck, paid bait, or what have you.

I hit, they still meh

I hope union joins the boycott and cancels the sale of the raffle winners.
Postpone the release

If Union 4s hit 1.5k+, those of you who wanna buy Union 1s better buy them now because there's no way the 1s will stay at the current price if the 4s reach that high.

Lol at paying $2k for any shoe. As much as I love the BT Union (Top 3 GOAT 1), there is no way I would ever pay $2k for them. Luckily I have them already.

Am I in the same thread? People were calling these trash since page 1 but seems like everyone copped a pair :lol:

You know how it be come release day :rolleyes

tenor.gif

were you here for the union 1's?

that was a **** show

people were online for hours, left with nothing

some left with both pairs

multiple pairs

or somehow just getting 1

I wouldn't with that release on no one :lol:
Wasn't really that active on NT like that at the time so I don't remember all the chaos lol

Back
Top Bottom