Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

How did the 1s release go? Never copped from union before haha

I remember there were two websites, one intentionally that impeded checkouts to be completed - I guess it was their method of preventing bots from having any success. The other website was created to actually allow people to purchase the shoes. Overall, it went smooth - a lot of people were successful and the release lasted for quite awhile too.

I remember there were two websites, one intentionally that impeded checkouts to be completed - I guess it was their method of preventing bots from having any success. The other website was created to actually allow people to purchase the shoes. Overall, it went smooth - a lot of people were successful and the release lasted for quite awhile too.
Fashoo might give it a shot then. Hope you snag a pair man

Every once in awhile I still get salty that I lost out on the 1s because I followed that fake early link from the sneaker twitter accounts.

I do have to admit that it was clever though.

so everyone who thinks that this shoe is trash gonna show up on this thread saturday morning right?

so everyone who thinks that this shoe is trash gonna show up on this thread saturday morning right?
Not me.

Good luck to everyone that wants them to wear them.

But these joints are ****ing hideous. If I hear the release was a **** show, I might check in for the lulz, that's it.

Everybody is going to try, too much resell value at play... release hell almost has jack shnip to do with who likes a hyped shoe these days. We all know this... let’s not toss around fake mentals trying to act as if. There will be a myriad of rationalizations from those that claimed they didn’t want them if they hit... ad infinitum.

Lets just get it over with... :emoji_neutral_face:

How target Amazon and Walmart does is. If I paid in full on my pre order games in advance.
I would get my game on the day of the release.
They wont ship it the day of release.
Union should have shipped it already .and we received it on the day of release.
Thats how it goes when getting our full payment earlier before the release date

Last edited:
Every once in awhile I still get salty that I lost out on the 1s because I followed that fake early link from the sneaker twitter accounts.

I do have to admit that it was clever though.
How did people end up finding the "actual" site? Was it posted by union or something

iirc solelinkz or sneaker twitter or whatever tweeted out the wrong link so people were checking out on the wrong website
but if you got through the home page of union itself I think it brought you to the legit site

iirc solelinkz or sneaker twitter or whatever tweeted out the wrong link so people were checking out on the wrong website
but if you got through the home page of union itself I think it brought you to the legit site
I lowkey can’t stand those accounts. All they do is send alerts for Jordan 1 mids and lows and other junk that no one should be wearing lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom