Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

noir.PNG

guava.PNG
wth where do u see this? i dont see it sold out on the site lol

Was this page always up? If you click on set 1 the shoes has different url names from the other two links I posted above. Like that one dude mentioned in the previous page the product ID is the same. You know what I’m just bored as hell ima head to bed.

www.unionjordanla.com/cart/32104671477849:1

Obviously union is up to something. The off noir url has different names. I doubt these links will be the correct links once the drop is live.

Lawd I need a 13 cart lmao

Is there a link to the shoes page yet? I can’t find anything on the Union site.

best of luck to everyone that is looking to get a pair

I'm from italy, can I registered to union for speed adress and info about me or I need to wait when open the shop online with paypal? (Sorry for my bad English)

I actually would like to get those navy shorts if I can’t get the shoes. I got both pairs of the 1s off their site back in 2018 and the shipping was $30.

Attachments

• E3ECDA54-E085-41E9-810A-BCB4F0E3B7F8.jpeg
    E3ECDA54-E085-41E9-810A-BCB4F0E3B7F8.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 768
  • 6D5F58C2-2CBD-4EC2-A1A1-7756DE105651.jpeg
    6D5F58C2-2CBD-4EC2-A1A1-7756DE105651.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 881
Last edited:
Deltas only here.

Dunno if I should try to add clothing in the same cart tho? Like I assume they mean multiple orders of shoes will get cancelled, not if you order a pair of shoes and a clothing item separately. I don't know if anyone's gunning for the deltas like that but I'd rather play it safe
Gunning for the deltas as well. I did see here someone mentioned you could cart one shoe and one clothing item and checkout fine. Me personally I’m just after the kicks

Seems like they are rounding up the shipping cost and grouping everyone in.

If half of their sales go to Cali/West coast states. They will save anywhere from $15-25 per sale on shipping. If someone wants to do that math... thats an extra 100 K made just selling half the stock on shipping alone.

Seems like they are rounding up the shipping cost and grouping everyone in.

If half of their sales go to Cali/West coast states. They will save anywhere from $15-25 per sale on shipping. If someone wants to do that math... thats an extra 100 K made just selling half the stock on shipping alone.
Shipping companies raised their prices because of the increased volume due to CV19. They're just passing the cost to buyers.

Back
Top Bottom