Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Just realizing Union’s post says “no multiple orders.” So you can’t get shoes and clothes sent to the same address in separate orders?

so its only one shoe to one address

cant order the other shoe to the same address with a different name ?

So 25k for each shoe.
I would like to assume that 12k of the 4s from each colour have already been raffled off to the Los Angeles County last week.
So realistically .there are around 10k each colour of the 4s left for the global release
Definitely not evenly split like that. Most likely the two non 4's got less allocation and then they split the difference between Noir and Guava for the rest.

I'm hearing the quizzes are related to MJ
-Know his DOB
-His favorite Jordan model
- College/University he went to
-Which of the models has sold the most
-Which model has the most colorways

Definitely not evenly split like that. Most likely the two non 4's got less allocation and then they split the difference between Noir and Guava for the rest.
So your saying the zoom and deltas are even in lower quantity?
Then damn.
I'm going after them instead .

Here is my understandong...

1 footwear and 1 article of clothing per style.

If I even get 1, I’ll be ecstatic, but I know that’ll be tough as it is. If any of you get a pair and then get through on another shoe, make sure you use different info! If you’re blessed enough at the chance of a second pair, even if the color is different, have all new info ready so you don’t get your “multiple orders” cancelled.
Be safe than sorry fam! And goodluck!!!

So 25k for each shoe.
I would like to assume that 12k of the 4s from each colour have already been raffled off to the Los Angeles County last week.
So realistically .there are around 10k each colour of the 4s left for the global release

So you don't mind paying $45 (if true) for shipping today, cool

Screenshot_20200829-084913_Instagram.jpg

Tomorow??????

If the product page doesn't end up stating purchase restrictions, minuswhale try our luck. They can't come back like we told y'all on IG if it's not on the site as well.

I'm hearing the quizzes are related to MJ
-Know his DOB
-His favorite Jordan model
- College/University he went to
-Which of the models has sold the most
-Which model has the most colorways
:rofl: :rofl:

This release it gonna be a cluster****. Again, I am here for ****show and the lulz

Union bout to make people solve a Calculus problem for these joints

Sneakerheadz and resellers this morning finna be like...
giphy.gif

For sure that is okay - I just wasn't sure if it was worth trying to add both to the same cart, or if I'd need the speed of grabbing the shoes only and checking out immediately. Like I said not sure if there's QUITE that level of demand for the Deltas, but they way the game is these days I'm not sure if it's worth the risk
Prayin for the Delta dubs!

Back
Top Bottom