Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I really hope the 4 pics that leaked are of an early/incomplete version of the shoe - the Deltas actually look like a complete product in that pic and the 4s have some resemblance, but most of the "Union" details seem to be missing aside from the tongue stitching, and the design just doesn't look finished overall.

I really hope the 4 pics that leaked are of an early/incomplete version of the shoe

Same here. Even if I don't end up buying them, that shoe looked so bad it just hurt to see what they did to a IV.

It was like that kid Sid in Toy Story got a hold to a pair of 4s. Just made it like a mutant toy :lol:

j1.jpg
The only thing Delta I’m buying is a plane ticket.

js4s.jpg

Looking back at the original leaked pictures, they're just horrible horrible pictures.

At least it makes sense now that they made these. They look worlds better. The other picture made them look warped.
I wish the blue wasn't, but that's what makes them different I guess. I guess I gotta stop gettin got by the warped model pics.

Last edited:
I still prefer my Black Union Jordan 1s, but this is exactly why pictures can make a BIG difference IMO. This latest pic...
144DA656-9E88-42DA-ADD1-F6734C3AAE77.jpeg

is WWWAAAAYYY better than the first leak of this...
B6FCC59D-C12C-4216-84EA-0046B71BE956.jpeg

I always planned on going after them regardless, and this newer image shows that while I’m still not a fan of a solid white/off-white midsole and outsole combo, they look good IMO.

yeah an updated pic makes them look less awkward shape wise. I'll still try for a retail pair. But its gonna be a retail or bust only for me. I don't love the colorblocking they went with

1s are obviously way better but these don’t look bad in that pic

waiting to see what the other pair looks like but i’m in on these

I still prefer my Black Union Jordan 1s, but this is exactly why pictures can make a BIG difference IMO. This latest pic...
144DA656-9E88-42DA-ADD1-F6734C3AAE77.jpeg

is WWWAAAAYYY better than the first leak of this...
B6FCC59D-C12C-4216-84EA-0046B71BE956.jpeg

I always planned on going after them regardless, and this newer image shows that while I’m still not a fan of a solid white/off-white midsole and outsole combo, they look good IMO.

This whole shoe, expose the horrible height of the 4s.
I was hoping with the Unions they would’ve tried to match the mold of the OGs

Back
Top Bottom