Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I can't tell but is the tongue folded in half? I mean its definitely inversed because of the tongue tag.

Funny enough is that some people complain about the 4's tongues to be too big and resembles shin guards. Union chopped it down and people saying it looks stupid :lol:

Gettin a "flight 89'" vibe from these for some reason( prob the tounge)....i need to see on-foot pics

Man, how did Union fall off so hard, so fast?? And why are they doing a Jordan Delta? Nobody cares about non-retro or non-flagship performance Js.

the
I can't tell but is the tongue folded in half? I mean its definitely inversed because of the tongue tag.

Funny enough is that some people complain about the 4's tongues to be too big and resembles shin guards. Union chopped it down and people saying it looks stupid :lol:
All the retro tongues are the best IMO

89 and 99 (I had the 99) are not that good. And the 89 is definitely trash

recently Jordan 4retros starting with the black cat went to a puffy tongue and those suck too

I def prefer this over the shin guard look. Hate the outsole though. Will be a retail or bust shoe for me.

That new pic makes them look much better, still not the best 4 ever released by a longshot but nowhere near as awkward as the first pics made them look.

What about now? :lol:

1595961015567.png

I would’ve kept the original tongue with the inner “air jordan” tag in the front like it is but threw this union tag on the inside upside down to flex when you pull the tongue forward
1595962064504.png

Last edited:
js4s.jpg

Looking back at the original leaked pictures, they're just horrible horrible pictures.

At least it makes sense now that they made these. They look worlds better. The other picture made them look warped.
I wish the blue wasn't, but that's what makes them different I guess. I guess I gotta stop gettin got by the warped model pics.

this picture definitely makes them look better. The initial leak picswere terrible. The tongue looks like it can unfold so hoping that’s the intent. Regardless I doubt I can even get my hands on these if I turn out to like them.

Back
Top Bottom