Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Screenshot_20200826-004520_StockX.jpg

My advice.
Buy it now while the price is this low.
It will just go up from here

If this shoes are only coming from union .
I see this staying around $1400 after everything is done and received

Price are dropping to 800ish

this aged lovely

seen a few cancel emails rolling in |l. I took an L and it hurt, but that must hurt a lil more.
That’s messed up unless the cancel is for a reason like the customer bought multiples or something. They have more stock for the next drop, they should fulfill those orders even if it’s delayed.

Union was smart to delay the shipping for 2 weeks after the release. It keeps the hype high before people get them in hand. I don’t think the shipping delay is COVID-19 because they did this for the 1s.

hype is gonna be high anyways haha even if we get our hands on it in the next few days, all the other places are still gonna sell out instantly and be flooded with raffle entries

hype is gonna be high anyways haha even if we get our hands on it in the next few days, all the other places are still gonna sell out instantly and be flooded with raffle entries

Right but it’s all about maximizing the hype. Nike’s influence is all over this.

Who is running the auto refresh script on your order page for updates...

Prices generally drop when people get their pair in hand, though. It’ll be the 2nd or 3rd week of September when these ship.

For the 1s, I heard they used one day to ship a certain size and color and another for a different size and color. For example, Monday -ship Blue Size 11, Tuesday, ship Black Size 11.5

Dudes a clown. Now we ain’t never gonna see his *** back in this thread lol

I wish! Unfortunately, making incredibly stupid posts has never stopped him from continuing to be a clown in the past. His whole NT career has been one huge, bad troll job.

I wish! Unfortunately, making incredibly stupid posts has never stopped him from continuing to be a clown in the past. His whole NT career has been one huge, bad troll job.
let’s petition a name change for him?
Three billy goats gruff
Troll_Under_Bridge
T-RollFremont

Union was smart to delay the shipping for 2 weeks after the release. It keeps the hype high before people get them in hand. I don’t think the shipping delay is COVID-19 because they did this for the 1s.
Interpreted their message to mean that shipping everything out is going to take some time so don’t expect a shipping email right away. Not that they’re holding back on shipping them out.

the funny thing is when I copped, AMEX sent me a $5 credit for shopping at a Small Business from Union. Union shipping department most likely on a smaller scale like a small business. I'm not in a rush as long as my orders get shipped out eventually.

Waiting to get my money back from union, took an L on a black 9 with the cannot process payment email yet they still took my money lol

Back
Top Bottom