Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I sometimes get random wishes to wear LRG and 555 again lol

the one hoodie from that era that escaped me and I just couldn’t afford to pay resell at the time is the Artful Dodger Rose and Daggers. Wanted it so bad. The glory days of streetwear

Man the LRG all over hoodies were the best.

I used to wear my white Iron Maiden hoodie all the time back then

the one hoodie from that era that escaped me and I just couldn’t afford to pay resell at the time is the Artful Dodger Rose and Daggers. Wanted it so bad. The glory days of streetwear

I used to wear my white Iron Maiden hoodie all the time back then
OMG I loved AD. And that hoodie was in my grail list. U ever rock any Leroy Jenkins?

lmao I just googled and also stumbled upon suoerfuture. I miss those days!!!

OMG I loved AD. And that hoodie was in my grail list. U ever rock any Leroy Jenkins?

lmao I just googled and also stumbled upon suoerfuture. I miss those days!!!

I didn’t personally own any Leeroy Jenkins but I remember them being big at the time as well. Were they the ones that made the Biggie hoodie? Edit: Nevermind that was Lemar & Dauley

I frequented superfuture as well. Forgot what my username on there was

Last edited:
I didn’t personally own any Leeroy Jenkins but I remember them being big at the time as well. Were they the ones that made the Biggie hoodie?

I frequented superfuture as well. Forgot what my username on there was
Not sure. They basically had hoodies made of curtain and grandma tablecloth pattern. Leanne find a pic

Edit: please be kind this is a decade ago lmao. Thought I was doing it

F038EE2C-40F4-4ABC-B994-C3B395228A6A.jpeg

Question: raffle winners, did yall get funds taken out of your account yet? Funds havent been taken out of my GFs account yet. Did they just not charge yet? or somehow an L? lol

Last edited:
I’m actually lookin for a couple of mighty healthy tees I used to have

Back
Top Bottom