Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I just found my old Union shirt.
Who remember the union NY store?
They really need to open a NY store, since it really they started

81653745-D1DB-4C1D-96F5-8BBE37FC5CE5.jpeg
Would always be my final stop when I went boutique hopping back in the day!

has anyone recent went to grab a ticket? is there a line and are there still multiple people handing out tickets?

I went by around 12pm yesterday to grab a ticket, the line was around the corner and it took less than 5 minutes to complete the process, really smooth. When I went they were definitely being pretty strict about the ID check. If you had a passport or out of county ID but live in LA, they were asking for a piece of mail to demonstrate eligibility. Dude who gave me a ticket said "Hey if these guys are paying you and you win, do us a favor and keep the shoes." It was pretty obv like everyone there was hoping to grab for resell purposes. I live right down the street, essentially, and plan to keep them when I win.

Anyone check their entry #? Wondering how many total tickets they gave out over two days? Mine was like #6500ish.

^^^ Umm, those are for the 1s not 4s

I want to say~3K. I do remembered half the people that entered won. And it was est 6 thousand entries.
If my # is any indication, there were more entries for these than the 1s. I was #6500ish registering around 1pm the 2nd day. As fast as the line was moving, I'm guessing another couple thousand raffle tickets were handed out before 3pm. Probably 8-10k total entries. I'm gonna be bummed if I don't get em, considering all of the resellers lurking around there. I'm a public school teacher, I deserve to win something for once.

Was the shoe on display at the raffle event?

Nah

If my # is any indication, there were more entries for these than the 1s. I was #6500ish registering around 1pm the 2nd day. As fast as the line was moving, I'm guessing another couple thousand raffle tickets were handed out before 3pm. Probably 8-10k total entries. I'm gonna be bummed if I don't get em, considering all of the resellers lurking around there. I'm a public school teacher, I deserve to win something for once.

Same here man! I’m going to be hurt

Back
Top Bottom