Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Sold out on the Noirs, was my first attempt. After I got the inventory issues screen went for the Guavas and went straight to payment screen (no queue) and copped. Hoping to hit blacks or will just cop resell to complete set
That was exactly my experience. Now I’m glad I went for the guavas. I feel prices will lower when they drop again in September.

Can’t believe that autograph tee sold out so fast man. That tee was too fire

Can wait to rock my “soft *** pink” guavas with yellow laces.

Stay mad. Most of the people bashing the shoe and color have no sense of style anyways. We see all the fit pics on here.

But, I like the shoe and color and I have no sense of style :nthat:

I see a lot of guava hate but lots of guava cops lol. Guess im passing since the resell is stupid.

Dunno why but from what I see a lot more people copped the Guavas over the Noir. Noir probably had a lower stock since there are more releases for it.

i feel like it was just a bigger demand for them since it’s much more simple to wear with it being black

i went for the guavas cause i liked it way better between the two and also because i would rather just try for the noirs on the wider release

Did anybody see if they restocked the Deltas at all? I bailed over 3 hours ago but just curious if they ever came back

Also wondering were most of you that got through running multiple chrome users?

Went for the black ones and they sold out. I immediately went for the guavas in my size and got through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom