Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Can you change shipping addresses on there by chance?
Recently moved and my pair is going to the old place. Luckily it’s just down the street, but I’d rather have them ship directly to me. Or can I get them to be held at a facility?

with UPS My Choice, you have the option to have a package held at a UPS facility for free, thats IF the shipper doesn't place a "restriction" on it, meaning you can't change delivery on it at all. Shippers like Supreme will ONLY deliver it to your address, no rerouting it anywhere.

does anyone know if the wider release on their site would permit people who didn't win yesterday to get in? how can they rule out the people who already got them? i know people would come back because they are greedy.

I just want one.

I don't think Union is releasing them again on Sept 30, thats usually the global rollout date that normally doesn't include the collab's own shop (since they get to release it first and early).

But with that said, after they did the 1's release, I think a few days (or weeks) later, Union did a restock on both the 1's and the apparel on FRENZY (trash app filled with botters). I'm willing to bet Union still has a bit of stock left on both 4's. It'll be up to them if they wanna restock it for the wolves or just seed the rest of the pairs to more F&F and celebs.

Last edited:
with UPS My Choice, you have the option to have a package held at a UPS facility for free, thats IF the shipper doesn't place a "restriction" on it, meaning you can't change delivery on it at all. Shippers like Supreme will ONLY deliver it to your address, no rerouting it anywhere.

I don't think Union is releasing them again on Sept 30, thats usually the global rollout date that normally doesn't include the collab's own shop (since they get to release it first and early).

But with that said, after they did the 1's release, I think a few days (or weeks) later, Union did a restock on both the 1's and the apparel on FRENZY (trash app filled with botters). I'm willing to bet Union still has a bit of stock left on both 1's. It'll be up to them if they wanna restock it for the wolves or just seed the rest of the pairs to more F&F and celebs.

Frenzy is the worst app and somehow that's where I was able to hit on the Storm Blue. Still can't believe it two years later haha.

like how JPS JPS still got the Union 1's he won't give me but gave it to you :angry:

and edit: I meant to say Union still got 4's (not 1's) left in the warehouse even after this raffle and last week's release.
How far apart was the restock from the initial release?

like how JPS JPS still got the Union 1's he won't give me but gave it to you :angry:

and edit: I meant to say Union still got 4's (not 1's) left in the warehouse even after this raffle and last week's release.

Im
Sorry bro... I just wanted to eat..
228C5042-EC76-49E6-8BAD-25B007CDEE6A.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JPS

But with that said, after they did the 1's release, I think a few days (or weeks) later, Union did a restock on both the 1's and the apparel on FRENZY (trash app filled with botters). I'm willing to bet Union still has a bit of stock left on both 4's. It'll be up to them if they wanna restock it for the wolves or just seed the rest of the pairs to more F&F and celebs.
Supreme allows rerouting to a hub now

copped online and tracking already up on UPS for me from union! showing it’ll be delivered tomorrow from la mirada which is like only 20 min away from me

guava size 9 btw in case y’all are curious if they’re doing it by sizes/color
Damn so I guess they are shipping out the local or instate stuff first, who knows when my pair will get shipped since I’m in WA

Union x Air Jordan 4
Color: Off Noir/Brigade Blue-Dark Smoke Grey-Light Fusion Red
Style Code: DC9533-001
Global Release Date: September 30, 2020
Price: $250
1598981903424.png

Union x Air Jordan 4
Color: Guava Ice/Light Bone-Brigade Blue-Light Fusion Red
Style Code: DC9533-800
1598981941575.png

incredible story on chris gibbs’ intent for the union release & is collaborative efforts to give back.
https://air.jordan.com/card/chris-g...rdan-brand-x-union-release-really-stands-for/

btw, the yellow laces in the guavas look amazing, i can’t wait until my pair comes in.
9FF9BA98-C6B1-4564-9FAD-BD37833EFD8B.jpeg

Can't wait to throw those yellow laces in. What I like about the Guava is the contrasting toe box colors vs. the Off-Noir pair. Although I like both, that one detail set them apart for me personally.

gibbs_jordan_union-4.jpg

Union x Air Jordan 4
Color: Off Noir/Brigade Blue-Dark Smoke Grey-Light Fusion Red
Style Code: DC9533-001
1598981903424.png

Union x Air Jordan 4
Color: Guava Ice/Light Bone-Brigade Blue-Light Fusion Red
Style Code: DC9533-800
1598981941575.png

the guavas don't have a global release date, unless something new just came up.

Nike took stock photos of the all the Grateful Dead dunks yet only the yellows were released on SNKRS. This doesn’t really hold up to any rumors that they’re dropping again. Just means they took photos.

Back
Top Bottom