Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

So many initial haters did the full 180 on both these colorways but the hate for noirs to sneaker of the year status is too funny.

I wasn’t too excited about either pair tbh but once I got them in hand I was blown away by how dope they were

the noir colorway is so versatile, l haven’t stopped wearing them since they came in.

easily sneaker of 2020 for me.

Finally got the noirs in! I wouldnt go as far as to say either of them are sneaker of the year for me, specially when so many insane dunks released this year. But my God these things are beautiful in hand, everything from the quality to the craftsmanship is superb. Last time I was wowed like this holding a sneaker was with the Kaws 4s.

20201103_124620.jpg

Bonus pic, retro union jordan set complete
20201103_131549.jpg

Like many, I had a change of heart. From the initial expectations of getting some sort of a mash-up of the previous original cws.

To this pic...
BBEB101F-AF2C-41B4-A3F2-00FCE0A89B87.jpeg
I was immediately turned off and ultimately decided to pass.

A few days after the UN/LA online release, I saw a pic of the tongue unstitched. After that, they started to grow on me. I didn’t even notice the MESH TOE! And that’s what SOLD me. Now, I’m looking around and hoping to purchase a legit pair of Guavas for sub 900.

Like many, I had a change of heart. From the initial expectations of getting some sort of a mash-up of the previous original cws.

To this pic...
BBEB101F-AF2C-41B4-A3F2-00FCE0A89B87.jpeg
I was immediately turned off and ultimately decided to pass.

A few days after the UN/LA online release, I saw a pic of the tongue unstitched. After that, they started to grow on me. I didn’t even notice the MESH TOE! And that’s what SOLD me. Now, I’m looking around and hoping to purchase a legit pair of Guavas for sub 900.
I think this pic doesn't do the Guavas justice. I can understand why it was a pass for you.
Imo, I still think the Guavas is a sick colourway. Hope you're able to hit on them for that price, mate.

Back
Top Bottom