Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Got my size 11 Moss and my wife just hit the size 11 Haze for me. Let’s goooooo!
F78D42DF-E632-4C99-9117-61962F4C85EE.png

I'm able to calm myself after the Ls by telling myself the toe box shape is very bastardized. Wish I had tried for the Noires previously; that's my favorite overall. Just not willing to pay resell. For me that's like paying $100 for a good coffee; it's not about they money, but about the principal....

It might take a while to notify all winners so i'd keep the faith
I hope so, I had a hard week, my little bro tried committing Suicide last week and luckily, he called the Suicide Hotline and then they had him reach out to me. I've been spending time with him and keeping faith. I took him with me on Sunday to get a ticket to keep him occupied. If I hit, that would be awesome but if not, I'm just glad he's alive and that I'm able to help him. NT has been my therapy and a way to keep me entertained throughout all of this

I hope so, I had a hard week, my little bro tried committing Suicide last week and luckily, he called the Suicide Hotline and then they had him reach out to me. I've been spending time with him and keeping faith. I took him with me on Sunday to get a ticket to keep him occupied. If I hit, that would be awesome but if not, I'm just glad he's alive and that I'm able to help him. NT has been my therapy and a way to keep me entertained throughout all of this

Sorry to hear that, but at least he's got another chance now and your support. I hear you....I think a lot of us use the sneaker hunt as a distraction from life's stresses. All the best.

Way to be there for him. Hope you hit and praying your brother gets better.

Sorry to hear that, but at least he's got another chance now and your support. I hear you....I think a lot of us use the sneaker hunt as a distraction from life's stresses. All the best.
Way to be there for him. Hope you hit and praying your brother gets better.

Thank you guys. It's been tough because I myself have battled depression issues myself and have been talked off the ledge by some amazing people, some of which are on here. I felt I wasn't prepared emotionally to help him but I took the advice of others and my personal experiences to help him out. Missing out on sneakers used to trigger me along with being single as to my depression issues but now I just don't allow to take me down. Life is too beautiful and valuable to let things control you and put you down. As long as you have 2 feet, two hands and 2 eyes, you're already doing better than most. Good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom