Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Last 2 releases went well. Maybe they wanted to try something new? No matter what, people will never be satisfied lol
No doubt but at least everyone agrees and feels like they had a legit shot.

Even those who missed the last 2 collabs feel it was fair and they had an actual shot. Same thing with AMM 3’s.

You got people with pairs who know they botched it.

Last 2 releases went well. Maybe they wanted to try something new? No matter what, people will never be satisfied lol
That's not true. I struck out on the initial AMM drop, but applauded at how they tried to throw off the bot users with the new domain, hcaptcha questions and draw a box. I didn't get a pair so naturally was bummed about it, but was satisfied with how they handled the release. Union had a great formula for the 1's and last batch of 4's. Should've just stuck with it. Ain't nobody buying the gear dropping tomorrow if they don't know about their status for the shoes. I mean unless they do a surprise fcfs drop, which would be surprising.

That's not true. I struck out on the initial AMM drop, but applauded at how they tried to throw off the bot users with the new domain, hcaptcha questions and draw a box. I didn't get a pair so naturally was bummed about it, but was satisfied with how they handled the release. Union had a great formula for the 1's and last batch of 4's. Should've just stuck with it. Ain't nobody buying the gear dropping tomorrow if they don't know about their status for the shoes. I mean unless they do a surprise fcfs drop, which would be surprising.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I want some gear but not without the shoes.

Yeah personally I wouldn’t want any of the “matching” clothes if I can’t get the shoe. Even tho I barely wear the same collab of apparel with the matching shoe. That’s why I find it funny whenever Travis drops his gaudy apparel to go with his sneaker releases but nobody can hit on the sneakers on his dumb website.

honestly, Union was widely applauded last year for the release method of the year. Just about every shop that gives a damn have tried to mirror Union’s success on the 4’a release method last year. Granted a lot of them didn’t work as flawless. But I gotta give it up to AMM this year for having the absolute best way to get the AMM 3’s out to the people. First it was a women’s only raffle, followed by a general raffle, followed by a very bot-proof fcfs release on a new domain and updated hcaptcha, followed by a global boutique release, and then to top it off with a fcfs restock release on their own website on ANOTHER new domain that was different from the last new domain.

I know people would applaud Union for this “great release” just because they hit but those same people would not sing the same tune if they didn’t hit. But for me, even if I hit on this Union 4 raffle, I would still not have preferred this release method over the previous Union methods. Especially when everyone has seen how successful the previous ones were.

They dropped the ball with the clothes too. This drop all around is horrible. Got the pics off their Tokyo site.
screencapture-uniontokyo-jp-shop-lineup-2021-06-24-23_36_17.png

Last edited:
I don't know what the case is with this Union release, but I do know that Nike/Jordan have a major influence on how a release is handled. I wouldn't be surprised if they made Union release them this way.

This 30th anniversary release is not for the public .
it seems like it’s only for their friends and family and celebrities .
An NT member told me once, and I cant remember who or I would def @ them :lol:, that everything isnt for everybody. I guess this is what he was talking about :frown: still feel like I'm gonna win tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom