Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Sticking my head back in for the day…Where’s all the W emails / texts at?
All is good with the world guys. Gibbs made sure Khalid got his pair.
8600C713-7E85-4CEF-81C3-CA6CB93C7B3D.jpeg

Meanwhile live footage of me outside of Union
DB99F658-875E-4F7A-B8F8-1F53A73EEDFB.jpeg
At least i got my soul :lol:

So if you're Union whats the move now.. even bother addressing how botched this release went? Or does trying to save face when it's blatantly obvious zero effort was made to try and get these shoes into hands of people who wanted them backfire and make it seem even worse. Losing to a bot is nothing new but it would seem these guys have even introduced a new way of losing to the game. When you have one person (among many) on social media offering 25+ different hits on the shoe for sale, this is no longer "eh luck wasn't on our side this release" to me... this is more of a taking our faces and rubbing it in the dirt to remind us we didn't win.

Of course they're not gonna address it.
They're just gonna say something like, "Thank you all for continuing to support Union!"

I don't like the whole multiple rounds of winners thing bc it gets more frustrating than just one round and it's over. It feels more like I took 1 L on the in store raffle, followed by what is it at this point, 8 more rounds of raffle winner invoices going out...all of which I lost while others who actually did only submit one entry are getting multiple invoices.

We already had one member here hit on 6 pairs off 3 separate entries. smdh

Of course they're not gonna address it.
They're just gonna say something like, "Thank you all for continuing to support Union!"
if they dont address it they are asking for the same treatment that Trophy Room has received ever since the TR1 fiasco. Every twitter post and ig post TR makes since then is littered with nothing but negative responses from people not letting them live it down and bashing the company. Bad relations with your own customers when you're a small one storefront brand specilizing in high end/cost products is not a good look or business plan.

I’m surprised ppl aren’t blowing up the Union IG comments. Guess folks are holding their anger til it’s officially called.

Man I can't wait until everyone and all of us roast the **** out of Union for this botched release.

I’m surprised ppl aren’t blowing up the Union IG comments. Guess folks are holding their anger til it’s officially called.
Idk what you are talmbout phleghiboi.
I left a couple. There were more D rides than anything but there was fair anount of Onion getting cooked bout this release.

n
Yeah I’m still fuhgin tight :stoneface: :stoneface: :angry:

And now... a recap of this and last weeks events brought to by Bots, resellers and their great grandmas, with a live performance by Chris Jibbs and the Onion 4

How it started
ZomboMeme 27062021193054.jpg

LylePlane.jpg

Attachments

• ZomboMeme 27062021193054.jpg
    ZomboMeme 27062021193054.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 16
  • LylePlane.jpg
    LylePlane.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 20
if you think this release bad just wait til trav 1 release and the stick is less than half of the last trav 1 release

but the thing is people expect that type of foolishness from travis and his stupid website email raffles. People expected MUCH better and MUCH more from Chris Gibbs and Union. Thats why this L stings people more lol

Did you checkout after 24 hours you received it? My mom got the email yesterday and she just saw it today. Ended up checking out about 30 hours after getting the email. Got order confirmation and charged. Hope it’s not an issue

It's good they didn't enforce the 24 hour limit...wife never checks her email, it came in at 1pm EST yesterday and she just checked out a hour ago :smh:

If I were union management.
And noticed three or four pairs are going on the same address, why would I spend extra man power and time to do an extra mile and do whats right and cancel his orders.
They will just look the other way and ship all 4 pairs to the same address

Back
Top Bottom