Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Did anyone who entered for taupe actually win though :smh::smh:

I’m grateful to get this invite. I gave up hope last week. Let’s hope these actually show up on the door steps. Until then this launch is still a disaster. I’ll wait before I change my tune on union

Attachments

• 74CDEF5B-18A7-4CFB-99E4-E7895F70DDAF.png
    74CDEF5B-18A7-4CFB-99E4-E7895F70DDAF.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 440
Genuinely screwed myself going for Taupes. Farrrr more Desert Moss winners. Pretty sure there'll be a regular SNKRS drop for them too
Third round of successful Union releases for me. Always go for the higher produced pair. Pay resell for the Union exclusive pair after the SNKRs release for higher quantity pair. Then grab at the dip before they shoot up.

For those still receiving invoices, it'll be great to state the time the email was sent and the colorway.

All y'all winners need to post which colorway

Like others I haven't seen many taupe wins at all. Entered for a 10.5 and have no hope for that size

I’m grateful to get this invite. I gave up hope last week. Let’s hope these actually show up on the door steps. Until then this launch is still a disaster. I’ll wait before I change my tune on union
Congrats. Hope it arrives safely for you

Third round of successful Union releases for me. Always go for the higher produced pair. Pay resell for the Union exclusive pair after the SNKRs release for higher quantity pair. Then grab at the dip before they shoot up.

My idea was that the last Union Exclusive (Guavas) was on the easier end to secure online, so they would've had a motherload of Taupes this time as well. Guess not

IDK about that... Guavas were easier to get than the Noirs for Union drop... I would assume the store exclusive colorway has more pairs than the global color

Because Noir was the favorite out that bunch. Your odds was still better with Noir though.

Back
Top Bottom