Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Somebody pass this guy a fat joint lol
Somebody pass this guy a fat joint lol
Not that anyone gives a f but.. after today, I'm done with this ish. I'm like Iverson when he wasnt retired but nobody wanted him. That's how jordan brand and nike are doing me. This release really bummed me out man. I never hit on any limited stuff but I can always count on hitting GR's. No bots, all manual. No help from others cuz... nobody really helps anybody in this hobby. This was supposed to be my birthday gift and.. I'm not going to support these clowns buying stuff they never intend to wear. It's been a journey and I thank NT for helping figure all this nonsense back in 2011 when I had no idea what or how to acquire sneakers. I'm losing sleep over this damn garbage and getting my blood pressure up for just another of the many things I fail at in life. Good luck to the dudes who didnt cop and intend to wear. The rest of yall, I hope you get weenis cancer

If it helps I had a different experience. I forgot these released and I logged into the sneakers app at 10:06 AM EST. I saw that there were sizes still available. I selected a size 10.5 and got the usual pending. I pulled up a YouTube Video with unbreakable kicks reviewing his Jordan Toro 5's. I ate breakfast and when done I looked at my phone and saw a notification on my credit card. I opened the sneakers app and saw GOT EM ! I didn't even want these and this is the first pick up this year I'll sell these on StockX or Ebay for a premium and invest the money in the stock market from the profits.

Its ridiculous, you won’t take my payment. I keep trying and then you ban me and give me a bunch ofghost charges.
fnl the worst

i had to put my middle initial with my first name and ‘Jr’ after my last. both shipping and billing have to be identical. learned the hard way a while ago.

now its smooth once you get in usually. but thats a lotto too.

If it helps I had a different experience. I forgot these released and I logged into the sneakers app at 10:06 AM EST. I saw that there were sizes still available. I selected a size 10.5 and got the usual pending. I pulled up a YouTube Video with unbreakable kicks reviewing his Jordan Toro 5's. I ate breakfast and when done I looked at my phone and saw a notification on my credit card. I opened the sneakers app and saw GOT EM ! I didn't even want these and this is the first pick up this year I'll sell these on StockX or Ebay for a premium and invest the money in the stock market from the profits.
you might not wanna be so proud to be a lucky reseller......on NT anyways.

esp. when tons of people REALLY wanted em (sz10.5 was made known lol) and are salty still. but hey do you. hope your $60 come up turns to gold for ya.

you might not wanna be so proud to be a lucky reseller......on NT anyways.

esp. when tons of people REALLY wanted em (sz10.5 was made known lol) and are salty still. but hey do you. hope your $60 come up turns to gold for ya.
Agree. Nothing more irritating than the guy coming into a thread to gloat about securing a shoe he had no interest in only to say, he gonna resell em anyway. Like keep that ish to yourself and you won’t get blasted.

Bro threw these straight to feet today after I sold them to him. I ended up copping 4 mens and 5 gs sizes on FLX. Easy
20210411_124857_HDR.jpg
Easy huh? Lol

why 5 gs pairs? Hope u have 5 kids or friends kids?

I still have the pending (likely phantom charge) from FNL--my guess is it disappears tomorrow. Man, I have not stayed as active in the game past couple of years, but I thought I did everything right to prep for this one. Was online before hand, ready, soon as it came up on SNKRS, selected a 10.5,entered my stuff, and got the pending notice. Then the L. On a whim, cause I knew the chances were bad, I tried FTL then FNL. Got through on FNL, twice, ordered, twice. I guess I need to go back to the gym, lift some finger weights, play the theme song from Rocky and get serious about ordering some sneakers.

Nothing more annoying than someone coming in here saying a release was easy. Dude people struck out on these, hell I almost did. Take your pairs thank the sneaker gods and move on. You don't have to sound like a hole.
Exactly!

Especially if your flipping GS sizes, you are a certified PEON in my book!
Leave the kids out of the lame a** resale game!

and for the reward of being a reseller, he gets a lot more points to keep winning.

Footlockers system is so terrible now. What exactly was the upgrade? The app is still terrible and you can't get in to it.
THIS.

This app now rewards the ones flipping and or buying the stuff that sits.
Now i’m not trying to cop every release but by this system i have to in order to actual have a shot at they ones i want.
Also i hate that it’s been deemed “acceptable” to flip kids shoes, all because they know women are big in the game, now more than ever or at least more main stream and that’s normal the sizes they buy But forget they are meant my kids mostly.
I used to cop my girls for around retail or under now i gotta pay the same prices as the men’s if not more. I hate that we have guys in this sneaker world, who are treating kicks like stocks/assets/etc instead of actual shoes. Cant wait for the door to hit them on the way out while jumping to the next thing to make money off of

/RantOver

Footlocker is ski masking the sneaker community. They invested 100 mil at a 550 mil GOAT valuation. GOAT(and flight club) is worth over 1.7 billi now. A retailer cashing in on a resale platform? Footlocker is dead to me.
I think as a community we should call them out and force their hand in something because this is wild.

doubt anything would change

I don’t recommend buying useless stuff just to get points
All my points have come from stuff I want
But yeah most of us can’t compete with folks that have over 1-3 million points

Footlocker is ski masking the sneaker community. They invested 100 mil at a 550 mil GOAT valuation. GOAT(and flight club) is worth over 1.7 billi now. A retailer cashing in on a resale platform? Footlocker is dead to me.

I didn’t know about this. Probably explains why their site (well, at least up here in Canada) has no bot protection. Seems like they want resellers to eat so they can make money twice, once from the sale of the shoe and some more off fees from GOAT.

I don’t recommend buying useless stuff just to get points
All my points have come from stuff I want
But yeah most of us can’t compete with folks that have over 1-3 million points
I agree with this. I don't buy anything from Footlocker or Champs outside of the occasional Jordan release. It's a crapshoot on who they pick but I was able to get the 5's yesterday. I have less than 100k in points and was initially waitlisted then upgraded.

I agree with this. I don't buy anything from Footlocker or Champs outside of the occasional Jordan release. It's a crapshoot on who they pick but I was able to get the 5's yesterday. I have less than 100k in points and was initially waitlisted then upgraded.

This was my first FLX W and I hit on 2 pairs
I’ve been using full HS on all previous releases and striking out everytime
But I’ve been lucky online and that’s where all my points come from
I currently have 333,397 points
With 486,897 lifetime points
Hopefully I have broken thru the FLX app
Curious to see what happens in future releases for me

Back
Top Bottom