Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

I only pay resale on things i’ve wanted for a while.

Last thing was the 5 ring kobes at 286

Resell aren't bad on theses but I have to give you props for your conviction and discipline. They keep restocking as well.. call this place.

Thanks.. I keep checking here and either miss or dont see anything on restocks. I'm pretty much tired and done on resell for the majority. I'm scaling back like crazy and only paying the fee on selective ones that I HAVE to have.

For anyone who was able to cop UNC 4s today... THAT is how the suede was on the 2009 toro 5s. Compare these new toros. The "suede" is straight up GARBAGE. not at all the same.
Pretty much how I feel about the new toros as well. I don't have the old ones anymore and I'd like to keep them in the collection but I might eventually trade them. They don't hit anything like the first one did.

Caught a W on the DTLR drop yesterday. Only to wake up this morning to this… I’m officially over trying to cop these for retail.
2BEAE175-8712-48DF-9B16-A246283799CD.jpeg

So mine came in looking like this...What should I do? Keep them or let them go?

20210427_211134.jpg
Screenshot_20210428-093441_Gallery.jpg

You paid retail or resale for them?

I'd probably just keep them. It's unlikely you could sell them as deadstock with that toe box looking like that.

Last edited:
Resell aren't bad on theses but I have to give you props for your conviction and discipline. They keep restocking as well.. call this place.

Called them up and came soooo close... they had a sz 10.. No 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom