Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

I just looked at a few YT reviews myself and all of em had early release pairs because they didn’t even know the RD. What a shame. And to me, the shoes STILL looked light red compared to the OGs.

Aren't the FR5s the only ones so far with the remastered shape? These look like my Top 3s and the red looks off from the pics in the thread. I really want these but I'm not buying them to dye them myself

my daughter's store got their shipment in. only 24 pairs men's only (at her store, at least). needless to say it's a cop for me. so much nostalgia. 2009 changed my life for the better in more ways than i could explain. anyway, i had got this pack on sale back then, believe it or not...
IMG_20210314_222120_694.jpg

my daughter's store got their shipment in. only 24 pairs men's only (at her store, at least). needless to say it's a cop for me. so much nostalgia. 2009 changed my life for the better in more ways than i could explain. anyway, i had got this pack on sale back then, believe it or not...
IMG_20210314_222120_694.jpg
Have you seen them in hand yet? How does the red look?

So much money dropping this week stimulus unemployment taxes etc if JB was smart it’ll be crazy for a shock drop or early access on these 🤔

I agree with you, but more for sales, like if they want to get rid of all the "lucky green" colorways of various shoes nobody seems to want. These 5s will not be sitting anywhere though. But you have to imagine they're going to do something this Wednesday-Sunday

Back
Top Bottom