Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Never won anything on flx. I get the same error literally every release. once & a while I can get through if I try over & over but it's always a waste of time.

ghM7ir08.png

Feature raffle live as well. Prolly useless and I hate that you have to enter payment info too...

my fnl said FCFS

they wont let you in the mall till 10.
but you can go in books a million before....which is in the mall.... its dumb.

Is there anyway to get past the stupid "no stores within 100mi error". If the shoe was worth it id have no issue driving but they wont let me even sign up.

My local one closed like 3 years ago and my options for in store sneaker spots are 3 hours west or 2 hours east

Is there anyway to get past the stupid "no stores within 100mi error". If the shoe was worth it id have no issue driving but they wont let me even sign up.

My local one closed like 3 years ago and my options for in store sneaker spots are 3 hours west or 2 hours east
Just change your zip code at entry to whatever area you’re trying to enter the raffle at. I do this all the time for Footaction since the one in Raleigh has all the good stuff.

Just change your zip code at entry to whatever area you’re trying to enter the raffle at. I do this all the time for Footaction since the one in Raleigh has all the good stuff.

I tried so many times. Idk what the prob is, but yeah i changed to all the zips around that mall and it kept giving me the error :frown:

Back
Top Bottom