Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Few days before and I'm raffleless and my local is on BS with their raffle.. JD not answering. Wonderful.

Am I the only one who can't add headstarts on footages. It let me sign up but won't allow me to add headstarts

Went to pick up my pair today
79FE8FE8-98CA-486F-8969-4E08AE6F35E4.jpeg

I hope resale isn't crazy. I'm ok paying like $250 flat but I'm not dropping close to $300 on all red kicks bc they won't get enough burn to justify that price
If i miss, i’m waiting until after the 4’s to pull the trigger

Dont think these will ever drop below 300

On StockX and GOAT probably not but local sale I can see $250-270. lowest ask currently for my size 11 is $305 on StockX and that's $268 after fees for the seller

Am I the only one who can't add headstarts on footages. It let me sign up but won't allow me to add headstarts

Try going to the landing shoe page where it says view/edit entry. I had it happen before where I could not add the points after adding the shoe and picking stores until I went all the way back. I have zero faith in this app so not like it'll matter for me anyway.

This release honestly doesn’t seem that crazy right now. Especially when stimmy checks are out in the wild. I’m not hearing much rumble for ya average Joe crowds...iono tho. Still doing my due diligence...

Just got off the phone with SNIPES in North Philly and the chick told me they got pushed back till next month...and I just noticed on the SNKRS app there is no date under the pic unlike the Hyper Royal 1s which the app says is releasing the 17th

Just got off the phone with SNIPES in North Philly and the chick told me they got pushed back till next month...and I just noticed on the SNKRS app there is no date under the pic unlike the Hyper Royal 1s which the app says is releasing the 17th

Mine is still the 10th

Back
Top Bottom