Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

there aren't many of these in stores near me...I've gotten word of stores with 12 pairs, 24 pairs....biggest store in the city had 60 pairs a couple days ago, they're expecting more but didn't expect them before Saturday...this initial release/resell price will be ugly... :frown:

Let's get ready for ********. Somehow the foootsite apps will brick and there's going to be a ton of pissed off people. With that said, good luck to all later today. The way that FLX crap is setup, a victory for one is a victory for all...

^^ put K Kierris on do not hook up list

SIR I MAKE THAT DECISION!!!!
ljdhPrJ.png

Woke up to Footaction canceled notifications but still says entry is in on the app...lol

hate these apps!

It means a store that you picked didn't get their shipments. Now which store that is a crap shoot. FTL twitter rep mentioned this yesterday to someone. He/she said to delete each one until it doesn't give you and error which makes no sense. I replied back and said the crap needs to be more extensible. THEY should automatically remove that particular store and instead of shooting that error message. The shoe game is all messed up right now. These apps and websites are making this worse. Footlocker should have never changed the original check in model and I know for sure it brought legs into the store. Their marketing and IT VPs need to be fired!

Thought I put entries in all the foot apps. Checked FTL and didn’t see my entry. Keep getting error 409.41012 trying to reserve

Just seems like the late shipments continue. Not that it makes a difference but they'll likely be back on the app in a few weeks when those shipments do come in. Looks like FTL app has a bunch of the btts dunks loaded for next week and those originally released a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom