Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Just reserved my 11.5 with Nike Seattle. First time I was able to submit a request as I usually get the notifications (e.g. J23, SNKRS,etc) after the window has already closed. This definitely makes up for the cancelations and the usual bs with the footsites. Anyone who has ever hit via SNKRS pass ever have any issues getting their pair? Not in the mood for any shoe store shenanigan's tomorrow.

last snkrs pass W was mocha 1s
7489C374-4ED8-40A7-B1CB-A3CC9EEEB789.png

Just reserved my 11.5 with Nike Seattle. First time I was able to submit a request as I usually get the notifications (e.g. J23, SNKRS,etc) after the window has already closed. This definitely makes up for the cancelations and the usual bs with the footsites. Anyone who has ever hit via SNKRS pass ever have any issues getting their pair? Not in the mood for any shoe store shenanigan's tomorrow.
You should have no problem at all. Congrats.

My daughter and I tried and stuck out. Wife was busy in a meeting and I was too lazy to ask my youngest to try. Based on my very limited experience with Snkrs pass (especially since we usually don’t have them in Seattle), I prefer the normal drops and not the pass LOL. I feel like I have a chance with the normal drops.

Good luck. I just happened to have my phone near me when the alert came hit reserve and it went through. My usual go to FNL did not have these for raffle on the app which is surprising. I also got cancelations and then "you have 2 hrs to make edits" from FTL and FA at Southcenter which to me means=automatic L. I'll still try on SNKRS as I'm in the Des Moines area and have not been downtown to Seattle in ages and at least 5 years since I've been to Nike Seattle.

My daughter and I tried and stuck out. Wife was busy in a meeting and I was too lazy to ask my youngest to try. Based on my very limited experience with Snkrs pass (especially since we usually don’t have them in Seattle), I prefer the normal drops and not the pass LOL. I feel like I have a chance with the normal drops.

Back
Top Bottom