Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

SNKRS pair just came in suede feels premium, no glue stains.
6A8519B4-0A9D-4E40-A4D9-85AF6D617716.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah those days of waiting in line and putting in the leg work are long gone. It's sad when you only want 1-3 pairs this year and you get all sites ready and still catch Ls. Without bots, luck or connects its truly almost impossible
i really feel bad for dudes in big cities.

its hard for me in the middle of nowhere. the finishline gets one size run and hibbets 30 miles away doesnt get all releases. but i do fairly well around here. spending all the “points” on finishline extra raffle tickets helps. those $20 rewards are nice, but nothing compared to hitting on mochas. theres about 5-10 sz13 heads that try around here.

side note

me and my boy compared these to alternate grapes.

anyone else think the purple suede is just a little better?

and i would have kept the oregons if they had either suede.

people been wearing shoes for hundreds of years. new type shoes for at least 30. still this isnt common knowledge lol

yeah all shoes vary.

but its kinda like the method for cooking rice. put it in pot. fill water to first knucle line and youre good lol.
I consider myself a great cook but I'd be lying if I said rice isn't my achilles heel.

its hard for me in the middle of nowhere. the finishline gets one size run and hibbets 30 miles away doesnt get all releases. but i do fairly well around here. spending all the “points” on finishline extra raffle tickets helps. those $20 rewards are nice, but nothing compared to hitting on mochas. theres about 5-10 sz13 heads that try around here.

side note

me and my boy compared these to alternate grapes.

anyone else think the purple suede is just a little better?

and i would have kept the oregons if they had either suede.

I agree with you that alternate grapes and oregons are better only because I have those and not these

anigif_original-7710-1439996986-4.gif

I really miss the days of hitting on SNKRS Saturday, getting the shipping notification early Sunday morning, and having them in hand by Wednesday. I’ll be lucky to get them by next Wednesday judging by EA pairs that people got as well as my bacons and clots.

I wanted these a lot more once I found out these had the new shape.

Didn't get em. My guy hit so I will see what they look like in hand and hope the price dips. The suede being different doesn't bother me, nor does the dullness of the red.

Hoping for a price dip. Might pull the trigger at a point I don't expect them to drop to realistically so onto the next.

its hard for me in the middle of nowhere. the finishline gets one size run and hibbets 30 miles away doesnt get all releases. but i do fairly well around here.

Reminds me of back when we had a footlocker. It was always low quantities, after size 10 each size only had 1 maybe 2 on a good day (up to 13). Majority of the time demand was low so the manager would hit me up and ask if I knew anyone wanting pairs so I’d hook up some NTers for retail. They had to sell their stock in order to keep getting releases (GRs)

it all went to hell because dudes stopped showing up for work then one weekend they literally had no one there to open the store for over half the day until the manager found out and showed up. FootLocker pulled the plug on them asap :smh: plus I’m sure their sales were down in general too so that was icing on the cake

Sigh .....

My enthusiasm for buying Jordans is pretty much dead these days.

I still have the pair from 09, and they were one of my most worn pairs until the midsoles started crumbling about a year back.

A decade ago, I used to be able to get almost anything online. Last pair I've managed to get were the What The IVs from late 2019, and I think I must have just got extremely lucky there. Struck out last year on the Red 14s and the Grape 5s, and these got stuck in pending on SNKRs.

This just isn't fun anymore.

I agree 1000%. The ONE and ONLY time I hit on SNKRS, was the Black/Cement 4's in 2019. I honestly think the ONLY reason I hit, was because I complained to NO end on IG, to fix the height, and shape. FinishLine, and Eastbay used to be my go to spots, but I haven't been hit on nothing since the Fire Red 5's, last May.

THIS has been me every Saturday, on EVERY release I've wanted since. It's also me on SNKRS, after I enter ALL of my info, and it says "PENDING".

49ujZqNi_o.gif

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

I really miss the days of hitting on SNKRS Saturday, getting the shipping notification early Sunday morning, and having them in hand by Wednesday. I’ll be lucky to get them by next Wednesday judging by EA pairs that people got as well as my bacons and clots.

Don't give up hope! I hit on SNKRS Saturday, and got an alert from FedEx that my pair is arriving today.

Back
Top Bottom