Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Looks like I'm copping these for a friend......what do people see in these? I see potential not being fulfilled. 
mean.gif

Unless every once in a while the print comes off and actually takes the shape of an elephant and walks around for me. For 225$ this shoe just isnt worth it.

^^ if we got NA 4s for black cements, MBs, and white cements (if they look closer to the OGs and not last years terrible retro), I'd be ALL over them. They can keep fire reds tho.

Mache already did a custom 11 that is along the lines of an all elephant print 11. All the comments said "FIRE." Please try to convince me more.

Mache already did a custom 11 that is along the lines of an all elephant print 11. All the comments said "FIRE." Please try to convince me more.

Most of Mache's customs are terrible. All those comments show is that some people have terrible tastes. But as with everything, to each their own.

I mean if they did it to the 11s everyone would be jumping for joy.
As crazy as this may sound, people would cry bloody murder if this happened. Think about it, how many NEW colorways have they made in the mids? Not counting the retro + colorways that are now classics from the first retro run. Just one new color of mid, (and that hasn't even been released yet). Two if you really want to consider DMPS a  "new" colorway.

All trash talk aside, XI mids are held in pretty high esteem by JB and hasn't been bastardized nearly as bad as some other models.......

Last edited:
People want an all EP print shoe could've made one on Nike ID for half the price. But since its a jordan and limited ppl go crazy smh the hype is real and since no hawks 1s in September money saved the entire month

havent seen the Mache custom the XIs .. was the mesh & PL part EP? really can't imagine an all EP XIs mid w/o getting a headache

someone has the link?, i dont really follow customs much.. cant find it on his IG
All trash talk aside, XI mids are held in pretty high esteem by JB and hasn't been bastardized nearly as bad as some other models.......
yeah they only release 1 XI-mid cw every year (well usually)

Last edited:
how would you have patent leather and elephant print all over? 
sick.gif

oh god no

There wouldnt be patent leather on it. It would be all EP. The 5s are usually made with tumbled leather or suede. It just takes the design of the shoe and covers it in the EP leather.

really if youre serious about this awful idea, hit up Jayzrdead to get a ps of your ugly idea. i wouldnt but them just like i havent bought any of the other 11s, i actually like the 5s, only second to 7s, and im not buying these, so the idea of a true market that will never sway isnt true. people do have eyes and opinions. 

Back
Top Bottom