Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

This is an ugly shoe and just a really bad idea. Them Doernbecher kids come up with better s^%t than this. Do you honestly mean to tell me that more than one person at JB thought this was a good idea? Memo to other shoe companies, just put out some high-quality, genuine leather sneakers. Your profit margins will be low at first but you can kick Nike's *** and take some of that market share. Chumps...

Whats the release info going to be like for these? Are they going to be in stores like footlocker or nike or something

Whats the release info going to be like for these? Are they going to be in stores like footlocker or nike or something
9-21 225 retail

for what im hearing looks like all the retailers will have em prolly select stores like the fear pack release this weekend 

Even tho the blk grapes are a better colorway, 3lab5 definitely is better overall quality due to no gs sizing.

how would you have patent leather and elephant print all over? 
sick.gif
 oh god no
sick.gif

These are a better shoe than black grape because of the mens sizing only, even tho black grape is a better colorway

These are going to be easy to get, based on thread feedback
lol look what happened with the fear pack, the 3s sold out faster than the 4s and we can all agree based on feedback the 3s were the most disliked on these forums
roll.gif

these are going to sell out instantly despite the price hike, and can't see this being easy to get. and on top of that these are pretty limited, which just adds to the difficulty.

lol look what happened with the fear pack, the 3s sold out faster than the 4s and we can all agree based on feedback the 3s were the most disliked on these forums
roll.gif
da 3s were the 2nd most limited of the pack and they could actually math a fit compared to these atrocities 

Why? :lol:

EDIT: Wait, I realized that you were probably saying something that would match every color. At least I sure as hell hope so.
what goes good with a brown elephant print surrounded shoe

Not sure if that's a serious question, but black/grey/white shirts of any style, chambray button-downs (literally goes with anything), and dark wash/black jeans or khakis I guess...

Back
Top Bottom