Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

i'm glad some one else agrees with me, I mean Ya'll really like these hypebeast as shoes
I don't see how these are "hypebeast" shoes. I see these as different in a sense that it is something different done to a V. Just because you don't like a shoe that's limited doesn't make it a hypebeast shoe. I've grown to like the concept of the shoe because we may see something done better in the future.

people calling these trash are only meaning the design/elephant print i hope:rolleyes.. cuz the actual shoe quality is higher than any 5 since bin 5

people calling these trash are only meaning the design/elephant print i hope.. cuz the actual shoe quality is higher than any 5 since bin 5

Last edited:
Wonder why Dorenbecher or 3Lab5 5s aren't on Nike or any Official sites Release Callender other then Unreliable sneaker blog sites

Last edited:
people calling these trash are only meaning the design/elephant print i hope:rolleyes.. cuz the actual shoe quality is higher than any 5 since bin 5
Who cares if the shoe quality is higher? The shoe is freaking hideous. Just a waste of "quality" materials imo.

Dang wut 2 do now? For sure it wz these but now with the DB's releasing
a week before these Hmmmm!.. Sailing my Ann Vrsry XI's DS to get these.

Waste of materials and $$$. Who ever buys these deserves to be smacked upside the head!
. Didn't pay for mine but I'd love to see u smack me upside the head. The hate is a little overboard nobody is forced to like or buy a shoe. I'm just sittin here lookin at these and the so called fresh prince 5s and the princes are actually ugly as hell in comparison. I doubt I will wear either anyway just sayin quality is nice on lab

really just are not my cup of tea....but who ever wants them ...hope they get em

this elephant and safari print is a bit overboard for me personally 

Dang wut 2 do now? For sure it wz these but now with the DB's releasing
a week before these Hmmmm!.. Sailing my Ann Vrsry XI's DS to get these.

good luck with that. those dont have any resell value. i was blessed to be able to sell my VNDS pair two years ago before they even started to yellow for retail.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Mine aren't yellow at all. Letting the
XI's go for $300. No resell value huh?

What can I trade for these? Maybe some DBs? Cause no way I'm putting those on my feet.

The leather on the 88s wasn't synthetic. It was genuine leather.

Are there NTers running around thinking that Jordans are made from genuine leather???!!!

For realz player???!!

Don't be silly.

Mercedes Benz doesn't even use real leather except for the steering wheel.

Children, children...:smh:

Also...I noticed a few people talking about the higher quality...How would you know if you don't have a pair in your hands??

Cuz some blog said so...? C'mon son

Also noticing some people talk about leather lining...

That was done in the flip 3 (both better executed than this shoe). Nothin new.

...oh and just to be clear, these are very ugly. And I'll be in line trynna cop multiples. 300+ resell? Say no more...

Back
Top Bottom