Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

They are not a general release i got mine thru my usual NIKE connect and was told limited 100%. By general release if u mean releasing in more places than db5 did than ok.. If u walk in at 11am on release day and don't wear a size 8 or 13 u probably screwed. If u hate the shoe stay in bed who cares.

Pretty sure NT Chicgo is just speaking on how THEY are releasing them. General release for them as in FCFS as opposed to RSVP. That how I read it at least.

Last edited:
I don't care if its general or limited. I'm just tired of people putting a limited tag on damn near everything to build up hype so they can resell. That crap draws in dudes who had no intentions of copping just so they can snag a pair to resell. Nobody wanted these a couple days ago. I dont wanna have a hard time on Saturday getting a pair. Hopefully the high price point of $225 + tax will draw a lot of the resellers away. Most can't even afford that. But of course everyone is gonna keep saying how horrible these look but on Saturday will be trying to cop and take pics of them saying they snagged a pair like they are actually gonna wear them but try to resell. 5's are my favorite Jordan so these are a must have. The bel airs look like a girls/GS exclusive colorway. Not for me.

Last edited:
I don't care if its general or limited. I'm just tired of people putting a limited tag on damn near everything to build up hype so they can resell. That crap draws in dudes who had no intentions on copping just so they can snag a pair to resell. Nobody wanted these a couple days ago. I'm dont wanna have a hard time on Saturday getting a pair. Hopefully the high price point of $225 + tax will draw a lot of the resellers away. Most can't even afford that. But if course. Everyone is gonna keep saying how horrible these look but on Saturday will be trying to cop and take pics of them saying they snagged a pair like they are actually gonna wear them but try to resell. 5's are my favorite Jordan so these are a must have. The bel airs looks like a girls/GS exclusive colorway. Not for me.
Im a 1000 percent with ya. Didnt no 1 at all like these and I love them and think they are unique and now everyone keeps saying this and that but they will be the ones getting them just to resell....and at what...5 600. I mean they are already gonna be 250 with tax . Its just rediculous anymore especially people like me that actually wears every jordan I get and have no intention of selling any of them.Plus Im 28 so Im used to standing in line to get the shoes I want  since i was like 12 goin to school late and everything on a wednesday and now with raffles and twitter people just do it to get lucky so they can resell.

Last edited:
I don't care if its general or limited. I'm just tired of people putting a limited tag on damn near everything to build up hype so they can resell. That crap draws in dudes who had no intentions of copping just so they can snag a pair to resell. Nobody wanted these a couple days ago. I dont wanna have a hard time on Saturday getting a pair. Hopefully the high price point of $225 + tax will draw a lot of the resellers away. Most can't even afford that. But of course everyone is gonna keep saying how horrible these look but on Saturday will be trying to cop and take pics of them saying they snagged a pair like they are actually gonna wear them but try to resell. 5's are my favorite Jordan so these are a must have. The bel airs look like a girls/GS exclusive colorway. Not for me.
wishful thinking. if resellers bought the weatherman foams thinking they can make a profit, they're gonna buy every pair of these.

You're calling out the wrong dude for mis-information and reselling...

I come here to post facts and help people out...that's it...

JM

I see sneakerbardetroit just posted an article about "why people should buy the 3lab5s" idk why blogs do that and try to give people a reason to want to buy shoes. I don't get it and by them saying its limited and what not is probably making some people think they can flip too :smh:

Just read that article and I don't like to use the term hypebeast but all the reasons Sbd listed are just said if that's someone's main and only reason for copping because its limited and not much people will have them -___- really?

Lookin like these are just getting harder and harder to get 
mean.gif

Definitely not a general release. No stores in my city are getting the. And stores that are roughly 2 hrs away that normally gets limited releases are not getting these shoes. Hopefully, the demand is low and I can get them easy for retail online. Struck out on limited releases online the past 2x.

You know we get nothing in charleston bro

From what I have heard these are definitely limited, less numbers than Fear V's.
at least this time you also have a chance to cop online from various sites.. or maybe from europe

Last edited:
Nike Chicago is still saying that it's a GR on their twitter... we shall see tomorrow if those #rsvp still roll out..

Sean_connery_raction.gif

i think these 3lab5s are ugly as hell, but if it helps subsidize the cost of a fear 5 or db5...im in.

From what i heard they look way better in person. I was on the ropes but since i struck out on the db5s i may try and cop

Back
Top Bottom