Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

laugh.gif

Yea that one is a close second behind te dude asking for trade advice on his "bred" 11.

damn does these thing really sell for that much? i know for sure i'll never rock it. but almost 500 bucks? damn....

Have yet to do a full run through the Atlanta area, however Perimeter Mall Foot Locker is doing a raffle between 10A - 1P Tues & Thurs or Weds & Thurs as of Monday evening. 

*Updated*

All House of Hoops, Arbor Place, Perimeter, Southlake Mall are doing raffles between Wed & Thursday for the release.

Champs Sports will not carry these, and only the Lenox location may do so, but was told to follow up on Thursday.

Anyone know information about any other Atlanta stores that may be doing first come first serve for these ?

Last edited:
Is it possible to create gifs and post them on here from ur cell phone? I have LG optimus g pro. Is there an app? Thanks. [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Is it possible to create gifs and post them on here from ur cell phone? I have LG optimus g pro. Is there an app? Thanks. [emoji]9996[/emoji]
I mean if you have the .gif file on your phone I don't see why not... just do it like you would on the computer. Androids are pretty great that way.

I cannot believe people are thirsty for this shoe.. IMO ugliest Jordan retro 5 all year!   

Definitely not a general release. No stores in my city are getting the. And stores that are roughly 2 hrs away that normally gets limited releases are not getting these shoes. Hopefully, the demand is low and I can get them easy for retail online. Struck out on limited releases online the past 2x.
you might have luck getting these ugly things

These are very creative coming from JB compared to some of the bs they been creating lately! Example the jordan xx8's ugliest ish ive ever seen. But anyway, side/note I WISH I COULD GET IN CONTACT WITH EL CAPPY!!!! [emoji]128095[/emoji]

Last edited:
GL to everyone who digs these.  Now that I have seen them on feet, they do look pretty nice.  Initially just looking at them I laughed.  But with the right clothing I think these can look really nice on feet imo.  Still on the fence due to the price and annoyance of trying to cop such a limited shoe.

Back
Top Bottom