Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

A HOH in my area does a raffle. They pick one ticket from all tickets.For example say ticket number 20. The line then starts with ticket number 20, then 21 and so on. For this raffle ticket number 27 was pulled. I have ticket number 82 do you think its even worth my time to get up and drive and hour to wait a possible 55 people?
That's got to be the dumbest way to do a raffle.

With FNL you just have to be prepared and hope your payment goes through on the first submit try... A few times it took me 3-5x payment errors before they finally accepted my payments. I know the splash page is for them to control traffic. Just hope you get through right away before they sold out. But once you are through you can put as many orders you want.

I must have the worst luck in the world then. I got it in my cart, selected my payment, filled in the number on back, hit submit payment and my cart magically removed the item. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong as I've seen a ton of people saying they order by hand with no help and it works. But I'm literally 0-10. If I don't get them physically from a store, I don't get.

i think 4 splatter/speckle makes more sense. white cement 4 iconic element is the splatter in the midsole and tab..

and the 2L might be the lizard skin.. they used the faux lizard skin on the side panel back then

A HOH in my area does a raffle. They pick one ticket from all tickets.For example say ticket number 20. The line then starts with ticket number 20, then 21 and so on. For this raffle ticket number 27 was pulled. I have ticket number 82 do you think its even worth my time to get up and drive and hour to wait a possible 55 people?
That's got to be the dumbest way to do a raffle.
But the smartest way for the HoH manager to ensure that his buddies get guaranteed tickets. Only have to pick one instead of the other way that makes it obvious when the winning tickets are in sequence.

HEY! Shut up about shipping confirmations. Nobody wants to see 10 pages of "got my shipping confirm should be here yesterday" post!

P.S. Shut up was kinda harsh. Please let's not go into a post for all of shipping confirms. Today is Monday people, check your OWN shipping status and realize them boxes won't get delivered any faster than they will, be patient!

HEY! Shut up about shipping confirmations. Nobody wants to see 10 pages of "got my shipping confirm should be here yesterday" post!

P.S. Shut up was kinda harsh. Please let's not go into a post for all of shipping confirms. Today is Monday people, check your OWN shipping status and realize them boxes won't get delivered any faster than they will, be patient!

Lmao, let them have their fun. Although I do think many people get more thrill out of bragging/rubbing the fact they got them in others faces than actually getting the shoes.

Is there any possibility that replicas already exist for this shoe? The only reason I ask is because some guy on craigslist has agreed to sell a pair to me for basically retail and to do a meet up. He has no receipt but he has the box and the shoes look legit. Always worried I'm about to get scammed but if the shoes loo legit, is there any reason I should be concerned?

Are you people new here?  Everyone posts any and all info about their shipping info in these threads.  Get used to it.

Is there any possibility that replicas already exist for this shoe? The only reason I ask is because some guy on craigslist has agreed to sell a pair to me for basically retail and to do a meet up. He has no receipt but he has the box and the shoes look legit. Always worried I'm about to get scammed but if the shoes loo legit, is there any reason I should be concerned?

Take a look and let me know if its worth meeting up. Appreciate any help:[ATTACHMENT=4671]3lab1.jpg (32k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=4672]3lab52.jpg (30k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Take a look and let me know if its worth meeting up. Appreciate any help:
fb011ff5_3lab1.jpeg
b6199f9c_3lab52.jpeg
Those are fake. The netting area is more black than authentic ones. Also the stitching on the toe box is off.

Take a look and let me know if its worth meeting up. Appreciate any help:[ATTACHMENT=4671]3lab1.jpg (32k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=4672]3lab52.jpg (30k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

those do look off...& no proof of where he copped?

Thanks for the heads up. So what should I be looking out for to see if its a replica.

So you didn't watch the video I posted?  Is your brain fully functional?  No offense.

Those are fake. The netting area is more black than authentic ones. Also the stitching on the toe box is off.

box looks way bigger than its supposed to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom