Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

believe it or not.. size 8 and 10 pop back up at the same time on JJ w/ Nike restock DB5

Last edited:

Was able to walk into my DTLR the day of the release around 5pm and snag a pair. Could have bought a few if I wanted too. Gotta love living in a small town 
glasses.gif
thats good to know. do they get all the releases?

Yea usually they do sneaker releases. Down here the releases aren't as big as Christiana Mall in Newark so it's much easier to cop my shoes down here. 

Yeh I got my order in from eastbay today too but I didn't see any special card...did you get one with your shoes???
Yea I got the card. My boys pair from JJ didn't tho. At least I don't remember seeing one when I checked them out.

NTSF dropped more pairs today...

There was a size 9.5 available when I left earlier today...

No card in my box as well and I got from dtlr
I kno right wtf!! I mean it ain't that much of a big deal but I just dropped well over $200 for these and you at least want to get everything that is suppose to come with the shoe!!!

Got my pair in yesterday @ 6:20pm.

flawless with card. Best part of the whole shoe and packaging,

The box, and the leather on the inside of the tongue and shoe.

Mine pair is on yge train that got derailed. I should call finish line and complain. Maybe they'll give me a 20$ coupon

Mine pair is on yge train that got derailed. I should call finish line and complain. Maybe they'll give me a 20$ coupon
The same thing happened to my pair when I was checking the status.  It was supposed to have gotten here by Friday, but apparently it should arrive tomorrow due to the derailment.

LOL at all the resale prices on eBAY currently lots of resellers getting burnt on this $225 and tax ....

Back
Top Bottom