Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Ndc pair came thru finally. UPS driver delivered to the wrong house, luckily got cool neighbors lol

My neighbor did that crap to me once. FedEx deliver two huge dumb bells to their house and he ask is this your? They said yes. I had to run over and said no they're not. :smh:

Last edited:
Just got home and got the pair I ordered as well. My wife actually opened them before I got home and loves them.

Have any of you guys dealt with misdelivery or stolen package before?

My jimmy jazz pair suppose to be delivered by fedex today, and the tracking marked as delivered and left at front door. However, I got nothing...smh.

I'm beyond pissed now, already called Fedex and opened a case...I don't have any idea what else to do.

Anybody have the same experience and have some advice? really don't want to spend almost $250 for nothing at this point :smh:

Last edited:

My jimmy jazz pair suppose to be delivered by fedex today, and the tracking marked as delivered and left at front door. However, I got nothing...smh.

I'm beyond pissed now, already called Fedex and opened a case...I don't have any idea what else to do.

Anybody have the same experience and have some advice? really don't want to spend almost $250 for nothing at this point :smh:

Do you live in a apartment complex? Maybe it's in the office?

Had this happen before to me via USPS so I just went to my local USPS location and it ended up being in their back room for some reason.

Mine from JJ says delivery exception, no attempt made. So the date changed to tomorrow, I'm guessing they had a slow driver on the route.

Anybody have the same experience and have some advice? really don't want to spend almost $250 for nothing at this point
mean.gif
Neighborhood kids maybe? I'm not the biggest fan of JJ boxes that has their name plastered all over it. 

I hate fedex every time if order from Jj they just leave it at the door

Do you live in a apartment complex? Maybe it's in the office?

Had this happen before to me via USPS so I just went to my local USPS location and it ended up being in their back room for some reason.

I don't live in an apartment, so no complex office that I can check....I'm thinking the driver just deliver to the wrong address.

Mine from JJ says delivery exception, no attempt made. So the date changed to tomorrow, I'm guessing they had a slow driver on the route.

The tracking on mine is saying delivered...wishing it would be a deliver exception instead, smh

Neighborhood kids maybe? I'm not the biggest fan of JJ boxes that has their name plastered all over it. 

man, hopefully it's not them that stole it, first time it has happened to me :smh:

Last edited:
I hate fedex every time if order from Jj they just leave it at the door
I do too.....Which is why I click to have signature confirmation on packages if I'm not going to be by the door waiting for them or a knock.

Last edited:
I got mine in and noticed the other elements were on the shoe paper inside the box. I don't know if someone has already posted this, but here you go.

Here's the list of the 10 elements. The year, the sneaker, and the element from it they are using. I've included my best guess, let me know what you guys think!

Year / Element / Number / my best guess

1987 L 2 (Italian Leather?)

1987 IT or LT 2

1989 K 4

1989 S 4 (Suede)

1990 Re 5 (Reflective, 3M)

1993 Sm 13

1996 Pl 11 (Patent Leather)

1996 Cf 11 (Carbon Fiber)

2000 W 15 (Woven)

2005 Ls 20 (Lasering)

Last edited: