Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

I ended up with a 13 because I couldn't get through eastbay for a 13.5 or a 14 that day and they are tight on the toe box. Dope shoe nonetheless but my fire reds from January are already yellowing.

I think it's you Southern folks. You guys/girls have gigantic feets. It's one thing if your 5' 9 heavyweight. But I'm scrawny 5' 9 145 lbs. It's looks proportional when I wear slim jeans. Plus I have narrow feet..
Ha!  I'm from Texas and I think my feet are average. I'm 5'7 and I weigh 175 (weight lifter) and I can wear a size 8 to 9.5 depending on the shoe.  I always have to go a size down on AJ 1's, 3's, and 5's.  My Fire Red and Grape V's are a size 8.  
smile.gif
  But my AJ XX8's are size 9 and 9.5.  The sizing on Jordan flagship models has always been crazy to me.  

I disagree. I like creasing. I hate scuffs.
Crease your shoes everyone and stop the nonsense of putting inserts and all this other madness inside your shoes while you wear them.
Those guys are probably the same guys who hate resellers but wear their kicks with some whack plastic inside so they don't crease and so they can sell those VNDS shoes a few months later. Waste of money IMO

Last edited:
Yeah those creases aren't even bad. People need to just wear they're shoes and be happy with them and stop worrying about creases, shoes are meant to crease.

been a few days

if u live near bethesda md...theres a finishline in montgomery mall that has 3 size runs on these and in tulsa ok...more than likely remodeled or new stores

and theres a restock coming with finishline  when i was item locating them....there was 121 pair in internetstore in just size 9.5 size 9 had 123 in internet store 

so its an online restock coming probably to be announced wouldnt be surprised if happens on the blk grapes rd

but internet store had close to 350 pairs of grapes item located.....interesting turn of events 

^^^^another person close to new orleans...ppl out here move on to the next shoe so fast and call the last week release "old"

Lol. TRUE. But in my experience I find that kids and adults without anything better to do have this attitude.

^^^^another person close to new orleans...ppl out here move on to the next shoe so fast and call the last week release "old"
I feel like shoes are timeless as long as they are in good shape... Unless they are some 60s-70s superfly clogs or something. Lol

Back
Top Bottom