Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? :rolleyes

I like to see the comparisons and new pictures. Am I not supposed to come into a thread if I'm not going to purchase these?

Niketalk is a shoe forum where people converse their opinions on shoes. This is my opinion, and I'm conversing.

right... but your opinion hasn't changed.... this is a thread about info on the shoe's release date, yes their is talk of quality, availability, etc. You not copping , so coming in continuously to say you not copping is rather annoying. Every time somebody says something negative about the shoe you co-sign, and just further your opinion that you don't like the shoe.

You right tho, this is NT. People who don't like things are ALWAYS in threads about those said things.

I like to see the comparisons and new pictures. Am I not supposed to come into a thread if I'm not going to purchase these?

Niketalk is a shoe forum where people converse their opinions on shoes. This is my opinion, and I'm conversing.
I with you on this Charles I don't think there is a problem with wanting to see how these compare to the 06s I may not cop either for my personal reasons

right... but your opinion hasn't changed.... this is a thread about info on the shoe's release date, yes their is talk of quality, availability, etc. You not copping , so coming in continuously to say you not copping is rather annoying. Every time somebody says something negative about the shoe you co-sign, and just further your opinion that you don't like the shoe.

You right tho, this is NT. People who don't like things are ALWAYS in threads about those said things.

:lol: Fam you're letting your jimmies rustle over an Internet forum? C'mon now.

But yes, if it makes you feel better, I will tone it down.

I'm not sure if you know this is a viable option or not, but you can always just skip his post and not read them. It would save you having to read his posts, then commenting about how you don't like his post.

That's what I do just glaze over all the haters. My mind has been made up for months now: 2 pairs, check please!

First the bred 11s then bred 11 rest0cks... n0w the grape 5s OMG 
wink.gif

2006 version better softer leather specially on the upper support around ankle, they were a LS so better materials were used back then

2013 version has blue tint sole and net on side is shapped more like OG but I like the low cut net on the side of the 2006 V's more

Over all 2006 version def better but paying 160$ is better than paying $300 if you can cop on release day

I checked both already. The rewards don't expire and neither does the coupon for '$20 off your next purchase of $100 or more'. The coupon also says that it can be combined with one winners circle reward, but not any other coupons.
I have those coupons also, and they expire in April.

Well I don't have an early pair but they should fit the same as the Fire Red 5s, and those fit TTS to me.

There is NO major differences between the '06 pair and the 2013 pair. The leather quality is about the same with the '06 being a slightly softer.  And I mean very slight.   The 2013 grapes are the exact same quality of the Fire Red V's that recently released.  I have them both and comparison wise they are great.  I had to go a size down to an 8 instead of an 8.5.  However, its always been this way for me in relation to the V's.  If you liked the Fire Reds you will like these.  

Thanks for chiming in on the sizing, fellas. Appreciate your help. :smile:

i saw a seller on ebay with the preorders for 179... they said for an extra 95 they can ship asap but they will be shipped on release date \\\

im wondering if they just have tons of ER's

man let's hope they make ENOUGH pairs for everyone to cop on release date.   Most likely not BRED 11 numbers, but hopefully like Fire Red V type of production.  

i saw a seller on ebay with the preorders for 179... they said for an extra 95 they can ship asap but they will be shipped on release date \\\

im wondering if they just have tons of ER's
I'm pretty sure all those are $179 for the smaller sizes. It's like $270 for 10.5 an up.

man let's hope they make ENOUGH pairs for everyone to cop on release date.   Most likely not BRED 11 numbers, but hopefully like Fire Red V type of production.  

I think if you really want them and you do you're homework there should be enough to go around.
we all know nothing is a easy cop any more when it comes to retro J's.

I'll be camping with my boy at a local spot that still allows campouts for most releases. I've had much more luck at low key/ mom and pop shops for big releases rather than HOH/Footlockers.

I want these, we are still in tax season so I'm not sure what the local hype for me will be. Hopefully I can nab up multiples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom