Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a nice CW for the ladies

Last edited:
I know it better be more of these available than the HGG's, cause if they release that same amount someone is unfortunately going to get hurt. I hate to be "that guy" but we all know it's true. If they're released at FR V numbers then everyone who plans accordingly should be able to get them fairly easy.

All of this violence is getting redundant and I feel JB really has to step up to the plate and contribute more towards a solution than the problem. All of this bad publicity will eventually blow up in their faces if they refuse to sit on their hands

Last edited:
JB controls the hype. They live for this type of ish. They gonna be hard to get. Everybody plan accordingly.

These are one of the handful of JB shoes that can have a release similar to the XI's. They can, and probably will, sell these in large numbers and make them available at most normal retailers but the demand for these is through the roof. It's one of those shoes where you don't have to be the first 25 in line to get a pair, but everyone and their dog will be at the line early so you still have to have all of your options available. A ton of us will win raffles, or be in the first 75 in line and get a pair, and a lot of us will be successful on line even ordering multiple pairs. But there will still be A LOT of people that just won't get these. Maybe they're unprepared, over confident, or just unlucky. So I see plenty of "Easy cops" and still plenty of salty posts in the future.

Here is a pre order for $225 that hasn't opened yet. I was surprised at the price, but a few people in the Blk/Gold retro 1 thread got that pre order through this site so I guess we'll know how legit it is after this coming weekend.

http://deadstocknj.bigcartel.com/product/grape-5

Last edited:
we need a release date so I can start budgeting..lol
Know one knows the release date I bet the release in June so u can budget for them then. hahahahaha or u think these is the black grape thread c'mon son u gonna get ripped on this site if u come with post like that.

Last edited:
Based on the volume of grape-themed gear at NT, I'd guess the production numbers on these will be through the roof. Otherwise, Nike's going to have a boatload of white, purple, and green gear to discount.

Everyone will get their pairs.

Based on the volume of grape-themed gear at NT, I'd guess the production numbers on these will be through the roof. Otherwise, Nike's going to have a boatload of white, purple, and green gear to discount.

Everyone will get their pairs.
This is NT Oxford St right? If so, what stuff you talking about? Did they stock the grape colourway Jordan socks?   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom